What are Edmonds Credentials?????

Apocalypse604

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though, what has Edmond done...does he have any fight stats?

I can't seem to find anything on him at all, aside from the fact that he trains Ronda.

I see a mural of him and Ali, so im thinking he has some kind of previous boxing experience....but what?

"Beautiful work champ."
FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

His credentials seem legit.

He played on a recorder while the Titanic sank

Fraud, deceit, lying, and having the nerve to have a painting of himself next to Ali. What more could you ask for in a coach?

They should make one about ido portal

Fraud, deceit, lying, and having the nerve to have a painting of himself next to Ali. What more could you ask for in a coach?

He is lacking Bro science but ronda has Dolce for that.

I saw 1 of his fights,and for a boxing guy his boxing really isnt there.Never seen a boxing lead with a leg kick and throw so many spinning kicks in my life.

Dick tucked when hallman called him out

Told ronda she was doing great after 1st rd against holm

Sunk what was left of ellenburgers career

Was one of the worst tuf coaches of all time

Should I go on?

Dude made his pro debut AFTER Rousey, lol.

Seriously though, what has Edmond done...does he have any fight stats?

I can't seem to find anything on him at all, aside from the fact that he trains Ronda.

I see a mural of him and Ali, so im thinking he has some kind of previous boxing experience....but what?

What are Firas Zihabi's credentials? What about Greg Jackson?

Sifu Edmond "has trained and competed in various styles of martial arts including Karate, Tae-Kwon-Do, Wushu, Kung-Fu San-Shou, Draka, Shootboxing, Muay-Thai, and Boxing. He has competed all around the world and with all the knowledge and experience he has gathered he brings it all to GFC."

Enough for me. Anyway, you can't quantify intangibles.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

You may be able to find the answer in one of the other thousand threads discussing this as soon as Ronda lost.

Back