In all of MMA history, has there ever been a matchup with more power and worse chins???

LiveFreeorDie

Gun Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Than what we are about to see with AA and AO? I can't even think of one I could create in the past.

The outcome will most likely be someone going to sleep in brutal fashion. And it will all hinge on who pulls the trigger first as neither guy has shown the defensive chops to stop the other.

Probably Faber vs McDonald...

chin.png

11.gif

Not that I can think of.

Manhoef vs Marshall is another example of two big time glass cannons going at it, not on the level of Reem/Arlovski though.

Somehow this fight will go to decision is what's funny.

Battle of the glass cannons. One of them is bound to shatter eventually. Can't wait.

Uhhh, are we talkin' pound for pound here?
'cause if so, we're overlooking an obvious contender...

I'm surprised Shonie wasn't blown back by the sheer magnitude of those thunderous fists of destruction

I think both AA and AO have worse chins than Mir or CC historically. Also has anyone cracked tougher China than Cabbage, Rothwell, and Nelson????

their chins aren't that bad, heavyweight is just full of guys with ridiculous power.

Overeem took a couple nice shots from Nelson recently and dealt with it pretty well, which is more than you can say for most people that fight Roy Nelson.

Plus Arlovski came back from a Travis Browne haymaker and fought a couple rounds against Rumble with his jaw hanging off.

Uhhh, are we talkin' pound for pound here?
'cause if so, we're overlooking an obvious contender...

I'm surprised Shonie wasn't blown back by the sheer magnitude of those thunderous fists of destruction

Funny I was going to suggest that betting on a double KO is actually not totally unrealistic...

Back