Frank mir to make cameo in "sharknado 4" movie

209 Life

FACE THE PAIN!!!
Banned
Reaction score
Along with the poster, Syfy on Wednesday also released the full list of celebrities humans names making cameos in the two-hour film:

* Cynthia Bailey (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank), Kym Johnson (Dancing With the Stars), TV host Carrie Keagan, T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (That’s So Raven), Gena Lee Nolin (Sheena) and Alexandra Paul (Baywatch) will play various Astro-X rocket scientists and astrophysicists.

* Benjy Bronk (The Howard Stern Show) will play a morning show host.

* Duane Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter) will play a chainsaw dealer.

* Stacey Dash (Clueless, Fox News correspondent) will play the Mayor of Chicago.

* Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts will play the manager of the Shark World hotel.

* David Faustino (Married with Children) will play a Las Vegas gambler.

* Lori Greiner (Shark Tank) will play a home-shopping guru.

* MMA fighter Frank Mir will play the head of security for the Shark World hotel.

* Dr. Drew Pinsky (Loveline) will play a pastor.

* Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) will play a reporter.

* Slipknot’s Corey Taylor will play a Shark World hotel security guard.

* Lastly, the following individuals will appear as themselves: Vince Neil of Motley Crue and Wayne Newton, along with Todd, Savannah and Grayson Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best)

Can you list the celebrity non-humans?

I'm anticipating headphones tier gif material

^^^

giphy.gif

Brock+lesnar+vs+shark_03a266_5443378.gif

Has Lesnar never made a cameo in those films? Hell he should be the protagonist saving the day.

Thanks a lot, USADA.

I actually called for his retirement after his eighth (t)ko loss last month. I was worried. Holy shit, I was wrong. Suddenly, brain trauma doesn't seem so daunting. I'd rather see him drooling his way through his fifties than carrying Stacey Dash through a scene in Sharknado 4.

I actually called for his retirement after his eighth (t)ko loss last month. I was worried. Holy shit, I was wrong. Suddenly, brain trauma doesn't seem so daunting. I'd rather see him drooling his way through his fifties than carrying Stacey Dash through a scene in Sharknado 4.

It was hard to like this but I had to do it

I've yet to watch one of these movies but at this point in his career, theres no way they can convince me that Mir's chin would hold up against a shark attack

I've yet to watch one of these movies but at this point in his career, theres no way they can convince me that Mir's chin would hold up against a shark attack

>implying Mir wouldn't get wobbled by a shark and then submit it

Leave and don't come back

How much does Frank Mir really get to make a cameo appearance?

Back