Gabage match making from UFC today

hypocalking

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
First I see Edson is fighting Giblert and now I just saw Alexey Oleinik is finally back but he is fighting Daniel Omielanczuk. What in the flying fuck! Now I don't know what goes on behind closed doors with Joe Silva and making these match ups but to me they're dumb. If that's the best he could do then that's sad.

First off Giblert isn't even ranked right now and on that note he lost his last fight. Edson just beat Pettis. At least give him a guy who just won his last fight and is in the rankings or is just ranked. What was wrong with Chiesa?

2nd Alexey finally comes back after KOing Jared Rosholt and is matched up with Daniel a guy Jared beat 4 fights ago. WTF!!! Alexey has a pretty impressive record. I don't understand why the UFC wouldn't match him up with a big name heavy weight.

Muff gabage.

Gabage match making

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Last edited:
Today? It's been bad for a while.

I don't know who the other two dudes are but a win over the former SF Champ in Melendez does a lot more for Barboza than a win over Chiesa and Gil has the tools to win that.

Who's left for Edson at this point? He's lost to Ferguson, Khabib has Ramadan, Alvarez is fighting RDA.

I see nothing wrong with Giblert Barboza

Yeah, I hardly think that the Barbosa Melendez match is garbage. It's a really interesting match between a guy who is on the rise and another guy coming off suspension who lost a title fight and then a razor thin decision to the current #1 contender. I don't think that it's bad match making at all. As far as Oleinik goes... I couldn't give a flying fuck who they give him. He's impressive but he wasn't in the top 10 when he got injured. I think you're looking for a reason to get pissed, there are far worse matches to get angry about.

Well it was either Chiesa or Iaquinta (or someone lower)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back