Still one more fight yet to be announced for UFC 200 Main Card, what could it be?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
GSP vs Nate Diaz?
McGregor vs Diaz ll?
CM Punk vs Micky Gall?

What do you think?

I hope Nate Diaz remains on the card. GSP would beat him but I'd like to see him fight Ferguson.

Hopefully something good enough to drop Hendricks vs. Gastelum to the prelims. Please, no CM Punk though.

I'd say Rumble vs Teixeira since LHW title is main event and to also throw some more Brazilian star power on the card along Nunes/Aldo.

I think this is a fine main card:

Jones/DC 2
Edgar/Aldo
Tate/Nunes
TJ/Assuncao
Cain/Browne

Edit: yeah, I know, TJ/Raph won't be on the main card, but I would prefer it to the other matchups so far. I'm trying to think of other matchups they could throw on to the main card instead of this one.

Last edited:
I'd say Rumble vs Teixeira since LHW title is main event and to also throw some more Brazilian star power on the card along Nunes/Aldo.
It's on UFC on Fox 20 in Chicago

TJ vs Assuncao will end up on the prelims I think.
I'd much rather TJ/Assuncao than Kelvin/Johny on the main. I imagine they'll make TJ/Assuncao the headlining prelim, but I don't want that Johny fight on the main card.

Fedor vs DJ. You heard it here first.

TJ vs Assuncao will end up on the prelims I think.

I'd much rather TJ/Assuncao than Kelvin/Johny on the main. I imagine they'll make TJ/Assuncao the headlining prelim, but I don't want that Johny fight on the main card.

It's already been said that TJ/Assuncao and Johny/Kelvin are prelim fights, and Olivi said there's soon to be an announcement on the final main card fight for the event.

It's already been said that TJ/Assuncao and Johny/Kelvin are prelim fights, and Olivi said there's soon to be an announcement on the final main card fight for the event.
Well that I did not know. Interesting.

Well that I did not know. Interesting.
Yeah, no idea what the hell they could be targeting. Everyone is booked at this point. There's so many events scheduled that are filled up if not 1-2 fights away from being filled up. The UFC has an absolutely packed schedule right now.

Probably gonna be someone we wanna see vs someone we have 0 interest in seeing them fight which seems to be the theme of ufc 200.

Some reports state that the UFC is waiting for results for UFC 198 for some matches.. Possible, Fedor vs Werdum, or GSP vs Silva

Yeah, no idea what the hell they could be targeting. Everyone is booked at this point. There's so many events scheduled that are filled up if not 1-2 fights away from being filled up. The UFC has an absolutely packed schedule right now.
I wouldn't be surprised if they either announce it after this Netherlands event or maybe even after 198. That way they can have some big fights shake out from the wreckage. Although that would give fighters just two months to prepare, but that should be good if they're going to be on the 200 main card.

Back