Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixiera Official For UFC on FOX Chicago (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

NOTE: It has also been reported that this fight will actually play co-main event to Holly/Valentina. This will NOT be the Main Event.

Who Wins?

Last edited:
Good fight but it will end badly for the non athletic and explosive guy

Let's play rock em sock em robots with this one!

It'll be a test of whose chin is better, I think. Although, if Glover gets tagged, could we see him trying to take Rumble down?

nice. i think rumble should be able to win as long as his cardio holds up

8ReyLTH.gif

Lunch boxes. Lunch boxes filled with gravel. And lead.

should be a good one. Glover's callout worked. Gotta make that paper.

End of the championship hopes for one of these two guys

Great fight and one of the best title eliminators the division has seen in recent times. Let's just hope there's no need for an immediate Jones/DC III.

The fans win. That octagon will be filled with uppercuts.

I actually think Glover wins, he can dish it out and stays a bit more technical then Rumble. Plus he has a beast of a chin.

The one thing that worries me is Rumble has used some TDs in his past fights on occasion and I think that could make a big difference. Also he utilizes a lot more kicks.

I've got Glover via Sub (I'll let you guess which sub) at the 4-minute mark of any round. I want to see these odds.

Holly via UD

Gibs via UD (I might favor Barboza after some more consideration)

What a war. Rumble might do more wrestling and kick boxing than what we've ever seen from him at 205.

Fucking great card for UFC on FOX Chicago.

Rumble better movement, quicker hands, furious punching power and just all around bad ass. I feel a Rumble TKO stoppage from a barrage of punches...

Did I hear correctly that the Holm/Valentina fight is going to main event over this?

Amazing fight. I got Rumble by KO.

Glover via RNC. He'll turn Rumble into a panic wrestler like Vitor did.

Back