Holly Holm vs Valentina Shevchenko Official For UFC on FOX Chicago Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any word on Kennedy's opponent? I'm so fucking nervous it's going to be Anderson, that's going to be devastating.

Rumble vs Glover =

1420.gif

The

8rWSPVW.gif

Gods have their sacrifice, and are smiling down upon the peasants.

Holm vs Shevchenko? Interesting rebound fight for Holm.

50-45 Holm

Was going to go but shitty main event

@Codpiece I was just bitching about the Chicago card sucking, I should have been more patient. Ha

Seems like a nice rebound fight for Holly.

Shevchenko might starch Holm, she's tough with good stand up needs to put it altogether if she wants to win though.

Real chance that Shevchenko outstrikes and outworks her.

2 girls with the biggest striking credentials. Good matchup, fuck rankings. But Rumble vs Glover is a waste of a 5 round slot

EDIT: Hold the fuck up, Holm vs Shevchenko main event? I was even gonna say it'd need 5 rounds for a clear winner but it shouldn't main event over Rumble/Glover. I am conflicted

Last edited:
Great fight. Big step up for Valentina but people are hyped on her.

Looking forward to the bikini weigh in for these thick, solid and tight women

Holm by being the better fighter. For a supposed Muay Thai Champ, Valentina's Striking has not been impressive. Holm by unanimous decision, or knockout (she might try to make a point after her last fight.

Did I hear correctly on UFC Tonight that this is going to main event over Rumble/Glover?

Wow this is a tune up fight for holly if I've ever seen one.

Did I hear correctly on UFC Tonight that this is going to main event over Rumble/Glover?

Megan Olivi said it, i thought i was hearing things too but it makes sense. Rumble vs Glover aint going past 1 round

Back