AKA claims another victim

i honestly wonder how much of this is due to poor training, or simply sparring with high caliber talent capable of hurting you, even on accident..

if you are sparring Cain or DC, its not hrd to imagine getting hurt

(im not including the S n C stufff ive seen, which seems totally irresponsible)

their in-Octagon record is hard to argue with.

So sick of AKA honestly. Get your damn shit together. You guys are literally the ONLY fucking camp getting consistently injured like this.

So sick of AKA honestly. Get your damn shit together. You guys are literally the ONLY fucking camp getting consistently injured like this.
But they always have gold.

So this guy, Thomson, DC and Cain have all pulled out of fights in 2016 and Rockhold is walking around with a knee brace on.

Unfathomable.

AKA needs to hire Robbie Lawler as a consultant

Mind=blown at how this keeps happening. One would think they would have stopped and reevaluated by now.

But they always have gold.

not really until recently....except for Cain holding it up for 2 years.
before a year ago there was hardly any defending championships...even now.
You're right they get the gold and never give others the chance to get it back
I mean hell even Rockhold after earning it, will mount his first defense 6 months later

The AKA guys are all GOAT status but this is just too much now. They're gonna have to change up.

AKA, the GOAT gym, for turnin patellas into

3dp_nutellalock_nutella_jar.jpg

I love the fighters at AKA, but their injury rate is horrific. Everyone seems to have forgotten Khabib as well.

Hmmm...this guy is a 6'9 rangy kickboxer with unorthodox striking. I wonder if DC's got plans to fight a similarly tall, rangy opponent soon. Rampant AKA injuries notwithstanding, this could be a major setback for DC in the lead up to 200.

I'll give AKA a pass for this one because Cormiers big ass head probably does feel like hitting concrete

Back