How did you score Jacare's fights with Luke and Yoel?

?

• I had him losing to Yoel, and I scored the Luke fight a draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Two controversial and debated decisions in Jacares career. His only 2 losses since 2008.

8994041.jpg

13-Ronaldo-Jacar%C3%A9-solta-o-direto-em-Rockhold.jpg

I thought he decisively lost to Luke (close but decisive), and I scored his fight with Yoel a draw. I'll have to rewatch to see if Yoel deserved a 10-8, but I had Jac winning 2 and 3.

I had him losing to Luke, and I scored the Yoel fight a draw

I thought he decisively lost to Luke (close but decisive), and I scored his fight with Yoel a draw. I'll have to rewatch to see if Yoel deserved a 10-8, but I had Jac winning 2 and 3.
This exactly

48-47 Luke, I thought Jacare tapered off after the 2nd round while Luke picked up steam and never lost it.

28-28 draw vs Yoel. Round 1 clear 10-8, Jacare edged round 2, and clear 10-9 Jacare round 3.

If memory serves, I used a pencil.

I had him beating Yoel but losing to Luke. I feel like the fight with Luke was awesome though, Jacares stand up was pretty bad then and he was still tagging Luke a lot.

Too many choices for the poll .
He lost those fights but he could do better in the rematch.

I remember the Rockhold fight being close, thought Jacare should have it back then. Romero fight could have gone either way, thought Yoel should have had a point taken in the second, but he didn't.

I vaguely remember the Rockhold fight, its been too long but I don't remember it being very controversial? In my mind I recall Jacare not having the gas tank to keep up with Luke who did a good job point kickboxing.

Both guys have improved substantially since then, should be a thrilling rematch.

Definitely had Jacare beating Romero. Was quite surprised at that decision.

Just watched tbe rockhold vs jacare match and gave luke 4 rounds to 1. If I remember correctly, I gave jacare 2 rounds to 1 against yoel.

He GAVE Luke the last 3 rounds of their fight.

Romero fight was a draw.

Clearly lost both those fights, Jacare is overrated and has a glass chin.

Had him beating Romero 29-28, no doubt that the first was a 10-9, not a 10-8, for Romero. By any measure, Romero did not win that fight. Scored in favour of Rockhold, 48-47, but it's been a while since I watched that one.

Tieing Yoel but losing to Luke. I remember the Yoel fight being a close fight that could have easily gone either way. Need to rewatch definitely. He had nothing for Luke though.

Back