A Glimmer of Hope for TRT

No, too many people would rather this wonderful branch of science remain demonized.

If you need TRT to be competitive then your career has reached its biological end. Chemical enhancement, regardless of how benign, has no place in a sport that wants to promote a "clean" image. If one is allowed, then allow them all and stop with all of the empty talk of natural athletes.

Old folks aint supposed to be able to fight like young folks

Bring back Uber Vitor and let him kick heads into the upper deck.

I do see your point of view, but isn't it (TRT use that is) open to abuse? The Vitor situation seemed quite iffy...
Yes, it certainly is. I was referring to regulation of AAS (and other PEDs for that matter). Sure, if it's against the rules and one uses them, it's clear cut cheating; however, I've never seen a decent argument for why the rules against them exist in the first place.

Bigfoot Silva is the only fighter in the UFC who should be using it.

If you need TRT to be competitive then your career has reached its biological end. Chemical enhancement, regardless of how benign, has no place in a sport that wants to promote a "clean" image. If one is allowed, then allow them all and stop with all of the empty talk of natural athletes.
If you need surgery to be competitive then your career has reached its biological end.

See, stupid goes both ways.

The thing is,when you have a career full of experience like vitor has,but then you take the fx of aging away,it becomes unfair for a upcoming young prospect or an older man not on that stuff who has to fight him.

lifes not fair and neither are sports. short guys dont make the nba. amputees arent ever winning a gold medal in pole vault. you cant punch peope in the face with a titanium fist. and if you are low on T by all means take some, but youre not eligible for pro sports with PED's

nobody is stopping you from roiding to the gills in the YMCA basketball league, go for it. this is pro sports, you dont deserve special rights for PED's. you cant be secretly cutting your dick off, bolting on some tits, and beating up women either

If you need surgery to be competitive then your career has reached its biological end.

See, stupid goes both ways.
If you can't see a distinct difference between repairing damage accrued through training and fighting to unnaturally enhancing what your body is capable of achieving in a natural (Non-chemically enhanced state) then you are a fool, and a fool looking for an argument.

I hate when people only mention Vitor in TRT conversations when the Four Fathers of TRT were all Americans.

I hate when people only mention Vitor in TRT conversations when the Four Fathers of TRT were all Americans.
I only mentioned him bc he was the most fun to watch. Imo.

Back