Nick Diaz beats Robbie Lawler

Jestahr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lawler the brawler is perfect match up for Nick Diaz. How does he lose ?

Diaz hasn't earned the shot, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore. it's the fight to make if Lawler gets through Wonderboy.

Lawler will be walking into Diaz's shots until the KO.

Last edited:
He loses because Lawler is superior or as good in
the following areas:

* power
* speed
* stamina
* experience
* ability
* takedown defense
* everything except for BJJ and reach, LOL. But good luck getting this to the ground where it needs to be for nate to even have a chance.

i LOVE the diaz brothers, really do, but there is no way in fucking hell Nate could beat robbie fucking lawler. Not even a fluke KO victory.
He's just not strong or really good enough to beat Lawler right now.

LMFAO disregard - thought and assumed this said Nate Diaz.

Sure...Nick could win the standup.

LMFAO disregard - thought and assumed this said Nate Diaz.

Sure...Nick could win the standup.

I kind of agree with your initial post even if its Nick who is fighting Lawler, but i dont see how he would get that fight in the first place, he is not relevant anymore.

If only Nick could win a few fights to get near a title shot......

Basing a match up today based on the results of a match up more than 10 years ago is stupid. It fails to take into account any improvement or changes to either fighters whatsoever.

He might. Be he doesn't deserve a shot now.

Lawler the brawler is perfect match up for Nick Diaz. How does he lose ?
Nick Diaz should be nowhere near a title shot. He hasn't won a fight since 2011, for God's sake.

4Cfy3Rh.gif

I don't care who'd win. I would like to just witness the carnage.

Nick should come back and fight Condit or the loser of RedKing/Wonderboy

If he wins and looks impressive than IMO you could feed him to Lawler, it would cause some more brain damage, but nothing a little kush can't fix

All this thread does is depress me about the fact that Nick Diaz isn't fighting in the UFC right now. The day the Diaz bros retire from MMA will be the worst day known to MMA.

Diaz bless.

Nick is probably the fight, that they're waiting to make. He already beat Robby, and it's a big money fight.

LoLz at all the he doesnt deserve a shot ....Like UFC has ever followed that ratings for title shots .....Oh yeah and Nick by KO ....again .

Back