Drasp

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
i remember watching a video of dana taking the piss out of cyborg,

"looking like wanderlei silva walking up the stairs all jacked up on steroids"

now he's ok for her to fight in ufc ?

guess its all about the $$

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

Dana lies.

Cyborg is headhunting for Dana's cash cow, so I think is normal

Cyborg has been subject to (sporadic) USADA testing for about 9 months now, I guess thats enough to make Dana feel comfortable with it.

Dana is like the little, spoiled fat kid in the neighborhood that hates everyone who doesn't want to play with him. He hates everything outside of his financial control. If he can't buy you, you're worthless.

Dana is like the little, spoiled fat kid in the neighborhood that hates everyone who doesn't want to play with him. He hates everything outside of his financial control. If he can't buy you, you're worthless.

Like this guy

giphy-18-oXguVR.gif

It is about the $$$

UFC has been paying Cyborg's wages while she fights in Invicta, supposedly to drop the weight to fight at 135. I think they just got to the point where they know she's never going to take it seriously, so figured cash in on her now and cut her loose at the first sign of trouble. Still curious if she can even make 140 come weigh ins.....

AFter watching what light hitting holly was able to do to ronda, cyborg would absolutely murder ronda. She'd murder holly and meisha also. I'm convinced of that.

dana says what it takes to put asses in seats, that's his job.

Dana White
Puts asses in seats
Zuffa Entertainment

If Fedor is really in talks with the UFC for the 200th time, we'll know if negotiations are close in a good way for UFC. You'll hear Dana talk about him like the GOAT that he is. If talks fall apart, he's a loser that beat cans in Japan.

igGJG.gif

I'd like to quote it for any Dana White nuthugger that might show up saying that this bald fuck is hated for "being succesful".

LOL. No. You must be a youngin. Don't know his name but he was a character actor in a few 80s movies.
Lol nah I was joking. I don't know who that kid is but I know it's not John Goodman. Damn near 30 lol

Back