Alexey Oleinik vs. Daniel Omielanczuk at FN 91

Who wins?

• Daniel Omielanczuk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally alexey is back!! Too bad it's against a fellow Eastern European in Daniel..

Quick side note. My family knows daniel's family to some degree. They're from the same town. His father was a cab driver I believe.

Oleyiniks got this

I'm glad it's a newcomer he's getting. He deserves the chance to get his feet under him again after a seven year layoff

War Boa Constrictor

Vs Barnett if he win!

2 great sub master

Dude is a badass, glad he is fighting again.
11_medium.gif

I'm glad it's a newcomer he's getting. He deserves the chance to get his feet under him again after a seven year layoff

War Boa Constrictor

Omi is 3-2 in the ufc but I agree that it's good that Alexey's comeback fight isn't against a big time killer.

Daniel Omielanczuk lost to the guys who were finished by Alexey in the first round - f*** logic

Omi is 3-2 in the ufc but I agree that it's good that Alexey's comeback fight isn't against a big time killer.
Oh shit really? I don't remember hearing of him or seeing him fight. I'll have to study up

I'd like to see it just to hear Buffer trying to announce their names

I thought you just made up the names for a joke thread.
Omielanczuk vs. Jedrzejczyk !!

Oleinik should win. He's had multiple knee surgeries, a lot of time off, and is pushing 40 though. Omielanczuk's on a bit of a run too. Pretty even fight.

I thought daniel was just as old as alexey, dude is only 33 lol thought he was older

It's about damn time Alexey is back... Excited for this.

Oleinik RD1 SUB

Where the hell is this guy? He has fought since 2014! He has a super impressive record and finishing rate. Wins over Jeff Monson, Cro Cop, Anthony Hamilton, Jared Rosholt, Karol Bedorf and Tony Lopez. UFC needs to get this guy back in the mix at HWT, am I right?

upload_2016-5-11_1-48-55.png

2006 decision loss to Chael as well.

Back