If Mark Hunt learnt this move...

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
outside-sweep-kick-o.gif

He would be the Ultimate (street Fighting) championship of the world.

I only say this because he must remeber when K-1 banned it because it was so good...

Let him rematch Fedor!

outside-sweep-kick-o.gif

I only say this because he must remeber when K-1 banned it because it was so good...

Let him rematch Fedor!
Banned what?

It reminds me of a friend who thinks capoeira is the most lethal MA in the world.

outside-sweep-kick-o.gif

Let him rematch Fedor!
giphy.gif

This poor bitch is wasting her time.... (one post closer to my silver belt!)

I just say it because when K-1 was at it's height(much help in the first few cards because of Markos devistating KO of the favourite Lebanner), the sweep was being used so much to take people down, if no one remembers that's fine, I just want Mark HUNTO to pull off a heavy Low sweep like on Street fighter II...

Ryu style and pull a upper cut after wards, I would die of entertaiment...

wow this is enlightening

Mark Hunt would have to do it exactly like that, at that speed to be completely successful and purely dominant.

Wtf is this shit? You make me watch some long ass gif, thinking there is gonna be something interesting, but it is a woman doing God knows what

This poor bitch is wasting her time.... (one post closer to my silver belt!)
sweet jeebus how have you managed to last on a 2003 account? my first couple of accounts got banned long before I even reached blackbelt. respect man, respect

It reminds me of a friend who thinks capoeira is the most lethal MA in the world.

We had a guy who came to train at MMA Club at my school. We were teaching low kicks and this dude was correcting us and said thats not how its done and that he has been training Wing Chun & Wushu and shit like that for years. So ending of the class we let him spar a beginner who has only been to 2 classes. The beginner fucked the dude up with straight 1-2 combos.

I was trying to find gifs of those sweeps, I think it was Badr Hari that was throwing against Peter Graham of something...

Any hows I founds this...

reem-vs-hunt-o.gif

sweet jeebus how have you managed to last on a 2003 account? my first couple of accounts got banned long before I even reached blackbelt. respect man, respect
Lol been carded once. I do my best to walk the line, but sometimes even I wonder if I'm crossing it when Ronda (or race) is brought up.

When did you first join? Did you have any account for a while before being banned?

To be fair, I don't think this person's goal is to be an MMA fighter. I don't see anything wrong with focusing on the "art" side of martial arts for health and fitness, as long as you don't delude yourself into thinking it makes you a badass.

Back