Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson takes on one of the worlds top Street Fighter players Maximilian.

OldNHBWIZ

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Mighty Mouse actually won 2 rounds which is way more than I could have. lol

The guy was going easy on Trius

he is pretty good, One of my close friend goes to Vegas every year to play at EVO (fighting game tournament)

He isn't a great player but I can't f*cking do anything against him. And I play every week.

Imagine a top player.

"one of the worlds top Street Fighter players".

Let that sink in.

Max isn't a top player. Cool nonetheless.

Let that sink in.
giphy.gif

Been thinkin of playin street fighter I'm awesome at fighting games too I'd buy an Xbox one just to hopefully one day come across mighty mouse and tell him he even plays SF boring.

Why the hell did I watch 5 mins of that.

Cause you're gay.

Edit: I'm not saying you're gay, really. It was just a different way of saying: "how the fuck would I know".

You're gay for expecting me to answer that question.

Edit: I'm not saying you're gay.

Edit: Did that last edit sound gay?

Edit: maybe I'm gay.

Cause you're gay.

Edit: I'm not saying you're gay, really. It was just a different way of saying: "how the fuck would I know".

Lol

Cause you're gay.

Maybe we are both gay.

MM is a scrub in SFV but not as bad as I thought. Doesn't go for max damage combo's for anything, not even on punish. No good block strings, but I guess he doesn't have the time to learn

...busy being champ and all. Still very smart guy, good display of skills. He took 2 rounds off Max, Max isn't a top player but he's no slouch either. Max is a decent online warrior and not that free

Last edited:

Let that sink in.
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I play video games every once in a while, but it's usually to blow off some steam after work. But I think this whole e-sports shit is just ridiculous. It's not a real sport, the money is real, and good on them for being able to profit from playing video games. But it's still just that, playing video games, it's not the coolest to say the least. But that's just my opinion.

Been thinkin of playin street fighter I'm awesome at fighting games too I'd buy an Xbox one just to hopefully one day come across mighty mouse and tell him he even plays SF boring.

Street Fighter isn't on Xbox.

Back