since Conor has all these new nicknames, lets think of ones for other fighters?

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score
all the "El Tapo" or "McTapper".( actually "Mc" with any other word seems to work for the idiots lol.) talk has made me think what would fit other fighters without actually crossing over into fighter bashing(lets not go down that route please?)

I'll start, Jose Aldo would become "Jose Out-Cold"
Ricardo Lamas would become "Ricardo Lame-Ass"
Alistair Overeem would become "Alistair Drama-Queen"

dunno, but those are just suggestions lol, feel free to add any others(keep it civil though please?)

Last edited:
this is meant in good fun, with good intentions.... Im not looking to cause any arguments btw

all the "El Tapo" or "McTapper".( actually "Mc" with any other word seems to work for the idiots lol.) talk has made me think what would fit other fighters without actually crossing over into fighter bashing(lets not go down that route please?)

Lorenzo Lamas would become "Lorenzo Lame-Ass"

dunno, but those are just suggestions lol, feel free to add any others(keep it civil though please?)

Isn't Lorenzo Lamas the dude from Falcon Crest?

Deitrich 'the beer trick' haling

I do not fight but I can make a beer disappear.

this is meant in good fun, with good intentions.... Im not looking to cause any arguments btw

how is it with good intentions if they are all insults? what are you,daft?

how is it with good intentions if they are all insults? what are you,daft?
none of them are insulting, its a play on their name. I have no idea if Overeem is a drama queen, but it fits his name and almost rhymes. so it fits the criteria

Also if all the "El Tapo" or "Canner" talk is ok, how is this not? its just banter

Ricardo Lamas would become "Ricardo Lame-Ass"

Those are all terrible and not funny at all.
So is McTapper.

El Tapo actually makes sense.

none of them are insulting, its a play on their name. I have no idea if Overeem is a drama queen, but it fits his name and almost rhymes. so it fits the criteria

Also if all the "El Tapo" or "Canner" talk is ok, how is this not? its just banter

I didnt say if its ok or not,obviously its allowed to be as insulting as you can get within reasons,i just dont see how its a "good intentioned" thread to insult fighters. Just call it what it is.

I didnt say if its ok or not,obviously its allowed to be as insulting as you can get within reasons,i just dont see how its a "good intentioned" thread to insult fighters. Just call it what it is.
come up with a name thats not insulting then? theres nothing stopping you from coming up with a positive nickname for a fighter. Stop being such a sour-puss

Those are all terrible and not funny at all.
So is McTapper.

El Tapo actually makes sense.
well lets hear your amazing suggestions since you are so witty and intelligent then?

Stop being a ninny.

Miesha "Soon to be 0-3 against Ronda" Tate.

Stop being a ninny.
tumblr_m7u4l1oYhf1qdf6w8o1_r2_500.gif

Yoel "No hom"ero

Back