Sonnen: Conor "blinked" 1st and "begged" during negotiations

UrijahHall

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tito Ortiz was on the Chael Sonnen podcast. They discussed McGregor's mistakes made in the public negotiations with Zuffa.

LINK TO EPISODE: http://www.podcastone.com/embed?progID=706&pid=1648300

- Chael says Conor demanded too much - then Conor did not stand his ground once his demands were set. Saying McGregor "blinked" and started begging Zuffa on Twitter for a fight! (segment starts about 21-minute cue poiint)

- They also discussed Tito paving the way for guys like Chael who paved the way for guys like Conor who took the heel/trash-talk persona to new heights.

Man...I hate Tito but love Chael... So conflicted on whether I should listen to this episode or not...

And he's still begging

Use promo code: CHAEL10 - that's C H A E L 1 0.

Thanks for sharing.

Two heroes right there, will listen later. Thanx TS

Lol.

Cracked Skull & Company Man Chael, teaming up to discuss what a bad businessman the fighter is who made 10 times more money than they did in the UFC, in half the time.

This should be good.

Lol.

Cracked Skull & Company Man Chael, teaming up to discuss what a bad businessman the fighter is who made 10 times more money than they did in the UFC, in half the time.

This should be good.

You're going hard

You're going hard
Ha, I'm not gonna argue with a guy with Ortizgnp as his screen name.

Tito gets enough shit around here, I'm not gonna be that guy. :)

Lol.

This should be good.

the irony

Lol.

This should be good.

Chael & Conor used to be chummy before the T-shirt legal threats fiasco.

Lol.

This should be good.

boom.gif

I'd like to see anyone else fight with a cracked skull

Cracked skull, broken neck and back you name it. Tito was always game and fought his ass off.

:>

Lol.

This should be good.
I am by no means a Tito fan, but was there anyone in the UFC paid higher than him when he was the champ?

I am by no means a Tito fan, but was there anyone in the UFC paid higher than him when he was the champ?
Probably Chuck. Tito was 'ducking' him for a while towards the end of his reign, and Dana was closer to Chuck, so he probably got more love ($) from Zuffa after the changeover. But to your point, yeah for his day Tito was getting paid compared to most UFC fighters for sure.

Back