Can we all agree that Conor, Nate & the UFC have played everyone?

DwayneUSA

USA! USA! USA!
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, lets analyze the situation.

1. Conor acts silly and messes up a huge event.

3. Nate Diaz doesn't freak out about losing a huge payday.

3. Dana White doesn't freak out but just gives a "meh, Conor will fight soon".

4. A better, more technically legitimate title fight is booked as main event for 200

5. MSG event is coming up (which in reality is a bigger event than UFC 200) and needs a HUGE headliner.

6. We all bicker and fight and build up the hype for for the Diaz/Mcgregor rematch making the MSG card sell like crazy.

Conclusion: They're all in on it, it's a big publicity stunt and giant fuck you to MMA fans.

It's been a big giant fuck you to MMA fans for a long long time... Is normal.

how is it a fuck you to MMA fans? Putting on a great event at MSG?

the fuck are you talking about

Unlikely but possible.
Yep.

If he ends up as a late replacement fight for the 155 title I'll say yes.

Ya know?

But if he bends up only fighting BAD MATCH UPS in the future I'll say no.

Ya know?

4. A better, more technically legitimate title fight is booked as main event for 200

5. MSG event is coming up (which in reality is a bigger event than UFC 200) and needs a HUGE headliner.

6. We all bicker and fight and build up the hype for for the Diaz/Mcgregor rematch making the MSG card sell like crazy.

Conclusion: They're all in on it, it's a big publicity stunt and giant fuck you to MMA fans.

Na.

The storyline may have been scripted, but Conor's breakdown was real.

Unlikely but possible.

If it's unlikely then please refute the unexplained reactions of Dana White and Nate Diaz.

It's crazy...Nate should be shitting on and calling out COnor 24/7 for costing him $$$ but he isn't. And Dayna White should be busting a fucking eyeball blood vessel, as he has in the past, but he isn't.

C'mon.

The storyline may have been scripted, but Conor's breakdown was real.

As much as I dislike Conor I think he's laying back and laughing his mick ass off over the whole situation. Confident in the knowledge that this is nothing but a stunt and that he'll be fighting at MSG for assloads of money

Almost all of the drama in the UFC is contrived and thought up by teams of UFC employees. Agreed on all fronts.

As much as I dislike Conor I think he's laying back and laughing his mick ass off over the whole situation. Confident in the knowledge that this is nothing but a stunt and that he'll be fighting at MSG for assloads of money

Pretty sure Dana is going to have Conor miss MSG. Part of the punishment. No way you would go out of your way and block him from 200 and allow his ass on MSG.

If it's unlikely then please refute the unexplained reactions of Dana White and Nate Diaz.

C'mon.

We'll Dana might be trying to play it cool lol? With Diaz it could be as simple as he finally got paid and he's happy.

Pretty sure Dana is going to have Conor miss MSG. Part of the punishment. No way you would go out of your way and block him from 200 and allow his ass on MSG.

No way McGregor isn't on the MSG card.

I will bet you anything you want that I'm right.

Anyone ever been to NY for St Paddy's day?

Trust me...McGregor is going to be on that card.

If I'm wrong I will film myself eating a turd sandwich, put it on youtube and post a link.

When it turns out I'm right I'll come back and make you all look like fools :)

No way McGregor isn't on the MSG card.

I will bet you anything you want that I'm right.

Knowing what Dana is trying to do with Conor, seems to me the better play is Rhonda comeback at MSG and Conor on some smaller show. At this point, would you really put all your money in a guy who is not the fighter they think he was? At least they are pretty set that Rhonda will beat Tate.

Who knows really, as long as they put on good fights/events
Who gives a fuck

Back