Uncle Creepy: Conor is a bigger star than Chuck Liddel, but his jiu-jitsu is dogs**t

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
“I think that he’s really good. He’s better than really good -- he’s incredible,” McCall said during an appearance on the Sherdog Radio Network’s "Neutral Corner” show with Yves Edwards. “But his jiu-jitsu is dog s--t.

“I know Nate Diaz is a savage, but Conor didn’t do anything against Chad [Mendes either]. He got molested by Nate. Maybe his jiu-jitsu is really good. But for him to be a brown belt, that’s a slap in the face to someone like me who’s been a purple belt for 10 years.”

In the past, McGregor mocked foes who tried for takedowns after tasting his punching power at featherweight. However, fighting Diaz at 170 pounds, McGregor did the very same thing he criticized others for doing against him.

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ia...JiuJitsu-Is-Dog-St-104421#HTb8H2BRdwiIvGKX.99

LOL, Uncle Creepy pullin no punches...

I read Truth...?

Last edited:
But Conor is a brown belt in bjj. He's a hip crush and boa strangle away from his black belt.

Creepy vs Cloner next Polaris

Also, is normal to have dog shit jiu jitsu after having received multiple Stockton slaps in the kisser and blown ones wad

Pretty cool that a guy with "dogshit jiujitsu" can hit an X-guard sweep on a 1st degree blackbelt.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

purple belt for 10 years?! Got damn, Uncle Creepy.

Porra.

Purple for 10 years? Do u not train gi? Curious because I was black belt in less than 10 total years. Currently 3 stripe black.

He trains at a McDojo where touching male butts is considered heavy sparring.

Not surprised he's a brown belt.

Purple for 10 years? Do u not train gi? Curious because I was black belt in less than 10 total years. Currently 3 stripe black.

Stop lying, you're an orange belt and it took you 12 years to get it

Pretty cool that a guy with "dogshit jiujitsu" can hit an X-guard sweep on a 1st degree blackbelt.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif
Dude white belts have submitted black belts in the UFC multiple times, doesn't mean they aren't poor at BJJ. Same way one KO punch doesn't make you an elite striker, one sweep doesn't prove shit.

Hopefully you've watched enough MMA to know that, I realize you're just a Conor nuthugger and coming to his defense lmao.

I almost think Nate gave him the sweep so Conor could end up in his guard.
Nah. Conor got the sweep. Diaz probably underestimated Conor BUT, I think Nate just didn't give a fcuk. Standing & on the ground he's still superior & he knows it.

I will grant you that his grappling is not his strongest point, and it's fair to call it a weakness, but i really think people are overplaying just how "bad" it supposedly is. Chad is one of the best wrestlers in MMA and Conor had done no wrestling training before that fight due to a knee injury. And Nate has very good BJJ plus Conor had blown up his gas tank. I'm not saying that Conor will be winning ADCC or beating those guys in straight grappling matches ever, but getting worked by top guys in their area of strength is not proof that you have no ability in that area at all.

one KO punch doesn't make you an elite striker, one sweep doesn't prove shit.

Hopefully you've watched enough MMA to know that

You equate a 'lucky' KO punch to a complicated jiujitsu sweep...

... and then you question whether *I* know enough about MMA?

uGMnHD.gif

You equate a 'lucky' KO punch to a complicated jiujitsu sweep...

... and then you question whether *I* know enough about MMA?

uGMnHD.gif
Lmao I'd say getting subbed 3-times and wrestle fucked by Chad is a little more evidence than one sweep in a fight where your boy was doing that Jim Carey face at the press conference after getting mounted and choked out easily.

Back