It's now or never for Alistair Overeem

yuba84

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Alistair Overeem was once known as Ubereem and he had great technique, but he seemed to mostly depend on brute force (and juice and horse meat of course) to just annihilate his opponents. Overeem has shown some consistency lately and this Saturday means a hell of a lot for his career. http://vendettafighter.com/now-never-alistair-overeem/

But besides that.. lol.. He has been given a second chance at a title run and could very well get it done. I for one am pumped for Ubereem 2.0

Let's not forget that the current champ is 9-1 in his last 10, with Overeem being his last loss.

Similar situations in LHW and LW, and until recently BW. OH yeah and Rondas division (i forget which of the two lmao)

But besides that.. lol.. He has been given a second chance at a title run and could very well get it done. I for one am pumped for Ubereem 2.0

Let's not forget that the current champ is 9-1 in his last 10, with Overeem being his last loss.

Similar situations in LHW and LW, and until recently BW. OH yeah and Rondas division (i forget which of the two lmao)

Übereem is no more. This is Ecoreem.

Übereem is no more. This is Ecoreem.

Or if he goes on a dramatic downfall somehow.. Undereem...

Or I guess you could say that fans that have lost faith in him are "over" Overeem...

ok im done

Alistair Overeem was once known as Ubereem and he had great technique, but he seemed to mostly depend on brute force (and juice and horse meat of course) to just annihilate his opponents. Overeem has shown some consistency lately and this Saturday means a hell of a lot for his career. http://vendettafighter.com/now-never-alistair-overeem/

Reem will win but I think it's never... as far as him becoming the HW champ.

I hope arlovski doesnt fuck up overeems title shot.
Overeem is better than everybody if he just takes his time.
Even if you beat him your going to get hurt.

Wearing gold before the year is over.

Fighting Struve and Nelson is a good way to create the illusion of consistency

what are you talking about, he's one of the best and most technical strikers in MMA, he just lost his chin years ago from years of fighting.

Please, the hw division is about as deep as a kiddy pool. He can lose and still be relevant.

If he wins I am sure he will get the title shot against Werdum or Stipe. Its a huge fight for him against Arlovski and I think he will do it

Overeem is not nearly as interesting to me anymore since he stopped eating horsemeat. As you said he used to just move forward and annihilate everyone. Now he has to be tactful and patient. Its not nearly as fun to watch.

It's pretty much do or die for the entire HW roster...they've all only got a few years left in them.

I will be real surprised if Overeem doesn't take this one. I know Arlovski has had a resurgence and its been impressive but I see a late 1st early 2nd rd KO for Overeem this weekend

I think this Econoreem matches up well with any heavyweight outside of Werdum and possibly Stipe. He is way more patient than the guy that fought Rothwell.BF.Browneye

I'm thinking Arlovski is faster than Reem. Hopefully that results in Reem's resurgence ending. Give Nelson the next shot lol.

Back