Coaches and Fighters relationships gone bad?

RenegadeMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just wanna know some of the worst cases?

I read Anderson Silva pulled a shotgun on Rafael Corderio. lol

Bang lost his peanut butter selling deal with TAM when he left.

Kimble had a fallout w Bas Rutten. The street thug thought he supposedly know all there is to fighting and disregarded advice from a living mma legend

^That damn Kimble Slight!

I know Koshcheck fell out with AKA but don't know the story. Anybody know?

Don't Richard Perez and Nick Diaz have problems?

LOL. Andy really thought about shooting Rafael Cordeiro.

Cordeiro supposedly humiliated him and didn't allow him to teach jiu-jitsu at Chute-Boxe. According to Andy, Rafael literally slapped him in the face and told him to get the fuck out of the gym. Anderson talks about it in his autobiography.

Vitor belfort with the whole Carlson Gracie gym. There was a debate on early 2000's regarding Vitor's departure from the gym between Vitor's fellow teammates and also the participation of Marcos Ruas. Things got really heated. It aired on the early versions of Canal Combate here in Brazil.

TJ and Faber. Went from teacher student relationship and never wanting to fight each other to PED accusations and open challenges.

Rampage and Juanito
Bisping and the entire Wolfslair training team
Rashad and Jackson/Wink
Everyone that Tito has trained under and everyone Tito has trained
There are probably a lot of others but those are the few that come to mind.

Didn't Rashad and Greg Jackson have a falling out?

Didn't Rashad and Greg Jackson have a falling out?
That was more so because Jones just beat Rashad and became Greg's cash cow which made Rashad sort jealous/salty.

A bad thing for Rashad = a great thing for Jackson and Jones. Actually got Jackson it was a win/win situation.

Overeem and the Blackzillians

Edmond told Ronda she had beautiful striking. Worst practical joke ever played by a coach on a fighter.

Rashad and Jackson is the biggest ever... There wouldn't be Blackzillians if it hadn't happened.

And nobody would care.

Something involving cash. Perez hinted about it on Submission Radio before Diaz fought McGregor.

Found it:

Interesting to see that Perez insists on remarking that even with all the controversy with Nick's manager, Nate, on the other hand, has never let him down and has always taken care of him money wise. Nate seems like a really good guy.

Thanks for sharing it, I really knew nothing about this story.

Rashad and Jackson is the biggest ever... There wouldn't be Blackzillians if it hadn't happened.

And nobody would care.

LOL at your spoiler. Nice work.

Found it:

Interesting to see that Perez insists on remarking that even with all the controversy with Nick's manager, Nate, on the other hand, has never let him down and has always taken care of him money wise. Nate seems like a really good guy.

Thanks for sharing it, I really knew nothing about this story.

LOL at your spoiler. Nice work.

Yeah, its no problem. I was unaware of their situation until 2 months ago.

Back