UFC should be treated like a War

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you lose a war theres not going to be a rematch because you're dead. If you lose a fight there shouldn't be a rematch because you fought and lost what is this a video game? Infinite retries thats not how it should work IMO if you lose you lose no ifs ands or buts.

Rematches should only happen for controversial decisions/circumstances, or long time champs that loose in my opinion. Pointless rematches can fuck off.

Last edited:
method=get&rs=50&q=75&x=137&y=48&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=drew-dober-eduardo-herdy-leandro-silva.jpg

Edgar vs. Maynard!.....Well worth running it back!
Wandy vs Ramgage, same thing.
Griffen vs. Bonner

Oh and Bob Sapp vs. Choi Hong-man!.....Still praying it happens

If this was a video game MM would eat a mushroom and fight JJ for the p4p belt.

If you lose a war theres not going to be a rematch because you're dead. If you lose a fight there shouldn't be a rematch because you fought and lost what is this a video game? Infinite retries thats not how it should work IMO if you lose you lose no ifs ands or buts.
1.gif

tumblr_muye6tYnN21rg6bbuo1_500.gif

Invalid thread is invalid.

This guy is hardcore. I like it.

Lose once = you retire. BECAUSE WHY NOT!

The Conor hate wagon drives down some ugly roads.

I think only undefeated fighters should fight for this very reason. The first time you lose you are dead, so you can't fight anymore because you are dead.

So then if you get KO'd you have to retire since a KO means death. Certain submissions too especially chokes. Stupid idea TS.

giphy.gif

So if you are finished you can never fight again?

Cool thread bro.

Rematches are just a part of fighting dude

I'd hate to have great matches be off the table just because they happened once

Really, when something happens once that's a pretty small sample size. If the goal is to see who's the best, a lot of times you'll need to see fights more than once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back