Gunnar Nelson vs LW top 10 + champ

Tough to say, but I think that 15 pounds would make a big difference to Gunnar being able to hit more takedowns at LW.

Most. But the guys with great TDD amd who can bang on the feet would KO him eventually.
He beats 5,6,7, 9 10

I want to see Gunnar at LW so badly. I was amped for his arrival, but he's too small for WW.
Would love to see him and Khabib go at it.

Gunnar kills all of except RDa, Nate, and Alvarez.

He has a striking disadvantage against the entire list except maybe Chiesa.

He won't get far with that goofy karate style IMO by the looks of it against that top 10.

His BJJ on the other hand would be a better asset but his wrestling still a bit questionable.

He loses to all, except maybe Chiesa and Dariush. I would love to see them grapple. But I would hate to be a Nelson fan and see him go against; Ferguson, RDA, Khabib, Pettis, Barboza and Cowboy.

Yeah he has a chance vs Chiesa and dariush. he gets destroyed by the other guys in the top 10 imho.

People have a habit of underestimating the importance of size. I always bet on the bigger and stronger fighter and that is usually the one who wins. Gunnar is too small for WW, but I think he could be champ at LW.

theres a good chance Gunnar would run through the entire division

its hilarious how many still believe Tony Ferguson is some killer..... Gunnar would maul him wherever the fight went

People have a habit of underestimating the importance of size. I always bet on the bigger and stronger fighter and that is usually the one who wins. Gunnar is too small for WW, but I think he could be champ at LW.
Why did Cerrone never become champion being the tallest top 10 LW?

If he gets the Td he could, but Pettis's bjj isn't bad and because of that i only see him winning by lay and pray. Standing he has nothing for Pettis.
Yeah like pettis was gonna KO Barboza.

Back