Germaine the Randamie VS. Holly Holm after Ufc Rotterdam

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is the fight to make after Germaine ko'es her opponent next sunday.

These are the 2 best strikers in the ufc wbw division

Good fight, I think Holly would outpoint her.

It'd be fun, but Holly deserves a bigger name than her. I have no clue what could be next for Holly, but if she wants to wait I think obviously the loser of Tate/Nunes would make the most sense. Or maybe the winner of Zingano/Pena, or McMann/Eye.

The fight I really wanted was Holly vs Ronda in a non title 5 Rd Main Event. That fight sells even with no title on the line. But it's already been said Ronda gets an immediate title shot when she returns. Even after getting her head kicked off

I think Germaine Will prove a lot sunday. People only saw one fight when she trained in Holland. She changed a lot now and is looking like a beast

Sholler said on twitter recently that they've already got holm an opponent, I have a feeling they will announce Shevchenko tomorrow on UFC tonight

Holly is a way more well rounded fighter and would just take her down at will. She took Ronda down with ease when she got rocked.
If she chooses to stand for whatever reason it would be fun to see

Holly is a way more well rounded fighter and would just take her down at will. She took Ronda down with ease when she got rocked.
Please her groundgame is not great I doubt she would go for the takedown....and Germaine is a better muay thai fighter. bad matchup for Holly IMO

What kind of fight did you watch? She took her down, then left her down there and standed up again.
Holly ground game is zero, unless whoever the opponent is, lies on the mat unconscious.
By the way, De Randamie ground game is zero as well, the fight will be on feet.

If their doing Tate-Rousey 3 if Tate defends against Nunes, then that kind of leaves no other choice than Holm-Cyborg for a title eliminator.

I'd love to see this fight happen, but it probably won't be the next matchup.

I'm actually rooting for Anna Panda Elmose to upset De Randamie.

Cris would finish both

Meh. Cris couldn't beat Baars and and Germaine is definitely on a comparable level striking wise. Unless Cyborg is prepared to get in touch with her inner Fitch de Randamie will give her all she can handle.

Last edited:
Meh. Cris couldn't beat Baars and and Germaine is definitely on a comparable level striking wise. Unless is prepared to get in touch with her inner Fitch de Randamie will give her all she can handle.

Ehm...it was a different kind of competition, you know that?
Baars would have been pulverized if it was MMA.

She has to win first. Hoping for the upset, as Anna is a great fighter and a very cool person. She has a lot of power for her weightclass and very tight boxing. It's a tough matchup, but she wont go down without a fight.

I would love to see that fight happen, but I think Germaine needs another win after (if) she wins on Sunday. Beating Anna Elmose will not put Germaine higher in the rankings, but a win would probably set her up for a top 10 fight next.

This is the fight to make after Germaine ko'es her opponent next sunday.

These are the 2 best strikers in the ufc wbw division

I would love to see that fight! I think GDR wins too unless WinkJohn decides to implement a grappling based gameplan for that fight. Holly always has the chance of a head kick KO too, but Germaine's hands are so much better than Holly's. imo

Back