Aldo has too many weapons and Frankie will lose.

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Frankie is basically a decision fighter and he is not going to be able to out point Aldo. The only way Frankie wins is if the judges give Aldo the Bethe treatment and just hand Frankie the win.

The greatest chance that Frankie has of winning is to pull off a decision. Thats not going to happen.
Frankie will be throwing his hat down onto the octagon floor once again.

Aldo is a better boxer and will light Frankie up once again.
Aldo is quicker.
Aldo has leg kicks that can cripple Frankie.
Aldo has the best TD.

There is nowhere that this fight goes that Aldo doesn't have the advantage. Aldo nullifies everything that Frankie does.

War Aldo.

13 seconds.

Didn't you hear?

frankie also has these so called weapons as well!

He had more weapons than Conor and got caught.

Nothing is for certain, son.

Stop this Frankie is a decision fighter crap. If you cant appreciate his talent then dont watch him.

That said, im a huge Frankie fan but Aldo is by far the worst matchup for him in the division. I think the big question js how is Aldo's chin

I'm one of the few people who scored the first fight in Edgar's favour.

I think he'll beat Aldo now - again, to me. Edgar's got a lot of weapons as well and I think he's in a way better moment. Time to shine, Frankie. En route to that second belt.

If Aldo's chin doesn't let him down after his last loss he should win but it wouldn't be the first time Frankie reaped the benefits of being matched up with somebody barely getting to their feet after being clocked by Conor.

So many weapons...

P0QFEvK.gif

Aldo has looked like shit lately compared to Frankie. I'm giving slight edge to Frankie here. Should be -120 favourite.

No one is doubting Aldo's skill set.

But his mental state, fight IQ, and chin definitely need to be doubted.

I personally think Aldo is going to win again also, I just think he matches up well with Frankie anywhere the fight goes

he got hit hard and clean on the chin while swinging...

according to sherdog everyone with a knockout loss has a weak chin

Lmao one loss in 10 years and Sherdog is writing Aldo off like he's a tomato can.

Don't ever change friends, don't ever change.

Lmao one loss in 10 years and Sherdog is writing Aldo off like he's a tomato can.

Don't ever change friends, don't ever change.

Lose once - you're a can who got exposed
Win once - P4P GOAT beats Fedor GSP Silva Jones

That's the way we like it aha aha aha aha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back