The Curse of Reebok

ineverpost

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Reebok hasn't just been unkind to the UFC tiered fighters. Conor, Ronda, Page, Pettis, Hendricks, and maybe some others have all taken a dive in 2015/2016. Not only did they lose, they got destroyed. No other demographic could be broken down as decisively as team Reebok. I'd rather be a member of Houston Alexander's backyard training camp than Team Reebok.

Well, it's definitely been a BLESSING to certain folks!

HHUECoM.jpg

Last edited:
they ought to look into getting jordan gear!

Reebok deal is a bad deal for all fighters, not just the main ones. And even the show itselfe looses because of it , forcing all fighters coming out with the same gear losing all particular traits that some fighters like to use/wear in they´re entrances.
2 much reebok

Ariel said on Monday's Mermaid Hour that he visited a flagship Reebok store in some major Canadian city and didn't see any UFC stuff being sold. If you go to Reebok's social media you'll see them posting stuff about cross-fit all day, and everything they post get hate from MMA fans to this day.

Looks like a botched deal for everyone. The leaked design photos of their phase 2 uniforms look uninspired as heck. The popcorn could get more bitter. Dana would disagree of course.

dnB4qqk.jpg

Hendricks was with them before they come. He probably gets the most money out of them all

The ironic part. With no Reebok deal it's actually the fighters selling out to get paid. It's crap either way. But I'd rather see the fighters getting sponsor money than Zuffa getting Reebok money while screwing the fighters.

But it is exactly the same thing either way. Somebody is getting paid to flog somebody's shit.

Reebok is reebok, what did you expect?

whatever goofs.

the deal is a home run for reebok.

I have yet to hear of one positive thing about the reebok deal

Last edited:
"This has to last us 7 yrs."

T1ZnUf3.png

Reebok hasn't just been unkind to the UFC tiered fighters. Conor, Ronda, Page, Pettis, Hendricks, and maybe some others have all taken a dive in 2015/2016. Not only did they lose, they got destroyed. No other demographic could be broken down as decisively as team Reebok. I'd rather be a member of Houston Alexander's backyard training camp than Team Reebok.

It's not only the payment issue, it's also that every single fucking kit looks like shit compared to what the fighters used to wear. It was so much more interesting and diverse (inb4 Dennis Hallman pic) when the fighters had their own sponsors. Imagine Randy without the iconic red shorts.....imagine Chuck without his Iceman shorts.....and now picture them in those shitty reebok shorts.

Ariel said on Monday's Mermaid Hour that he visited a flagship Reebok store in some major Canadian city and didn't see any UFC stuff being sold. If you go to Reebok's social media you'll see them posting stuff about cross-fit all day, and everything they post get hate from MMA fans to this day.

Looks like a botched deal for everyone. The leaked design photos of their phase 2 uniforms look uninspired as heck. The popcorn could get more bitter. Dana would disagree of course.

dnB4qqk.jpg

Holy shit dude, you're right. I'm reading some of the stuff on their Facebook page, straight savage. It's hilarious hahahahahha

I never liked Reebok products and they seem to be getting more unpopular with fight fans by the day. They might as well have gotten Fila or skechers instead haha

Hendricks actually won the belt when he was with Reebok. he was with them before UFC were

Back