0 for 2 against Bones what does DC do?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
once john beats him again,
stay at lhw and beat up guys that john has beat up already,or should he go back up to hw?

He cries.

That's a fact.

Everything else is speculation, and I'm not into that.

He will probably stop fighting. One of his last instagram posts looked like it so. Win or lose, he doesn't have much left.

Option 3: Retire.

He has nothing left to prove, but I do hope he gives Jones a good fight this time around.

He will probably stop fighting. One of his last instagram posts looked like it so. Win or lose, he doesn't have much left.

maybe,he'll be eating alot of salt and crow!

Um, go to HW like he should've done in the first fucking place. Now that his BFF isn't champ anymore, it shouldn't be too conflicting for him.

Cry and retire. Make follow up video to all about that cake and chicken. Give Jones props and remain bitter forever, e.g. "Jon Johns is a great fighter but a terrible human being" x 9000

Maybe move up to HW, once Cain gets injured for the 5 millionth time.

Retire ..eat popeye's....and do a pod cast.

or go back to HW if Cain loses another fight.....he looked very good at HW

Go back to HW. He'll do fine there - at least gets a title shot. If he wins the belt, he'll just wait until Jones comes over and faces him again. This time it's for the last time.

DC's chances of getting a belt are bigger at the heavyweight division than at 205, IMO. I don't think he beats Jones and I think he has a solid chance against pretty much all the HW contenders.

HW or retire and sit in the studio. I think the latter is more likely

Get a hw belt then go get a mw belt when rockhold loses. 3 div champ. Goat status.

Back