Werdum and trump hanging out?

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Werdum helping trump with his troll face?
hil-trump-3.jpg

FabricioWerdum_weirdface_display_image.jpg

Hilary photo has nothing to do with this, she was roped in by ny posts photo editor

What a tough choice America, Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump.

The Benghazi butcher or a tool with a dodgy toupee.

I intend this thread for troll face training discussion, not Mayberry politicos

You wanna know how I got into the country? huh?

Chael_Sonnen_Disguise_UFC_148_Press_Conference-12062.jpg

IVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR WERDUM

I blame Dolce.

From what I remember, he did take him down early and things were looking much like the first fight...

Then Silva finished him in a unique, awesome manner much in the spirit of Anderson Silva in his superhuman run. Fuck, for that matter, I wish we still could see Silva pull shit off like that once again. He's always had an aura of "luck" surrounding him .. and it's like since the first Weidman fight that luck shifted it's magnetic polarity completely. Seriously.. the way his fights happen are unlike anybody else. Something about him. (deal with the devil gone sour?) :O

From what I remember, he did take him down early and things were looking much like the first fight...

Then Silva finished him in a unique, awesome manner much in the spirit of Anderson Silva in his superhuman run. Fuck, for that matter, I wish we still could see Silva pull shit off like that once again. He's always had an aura of "luck" surrounding him .. and it's like since the first Weidman fight that luck shifted it's magnetic polarity completely. Seriously.. the way his fights happen are unlike anybody else. Something about him. (deal with the devil gone sour?) :O

Ya, first round was the first fight all over again. Anderson had better success with the takedown defense in the second and Chael decided to go for a spinning back fist and tripped himself. Pretty much over after that. That spinning back fist was the main thing he did at the open workouts before the fight as well.

But yea, those two fights were great, not only for the fans but for the sport.

Ya, first round was the first fight all over again. Anderson had better success with the takedown defense in the second and Chael decided to go for a spinning back fist and tripped himself. Pretty much over after that. That spinning back fist was the main thing he did at the open workouts before the fight as well.

But yea, those two fights were great, not only for the fans but for the sport.

Silva's spirit was crushed in the first fight the moment this happened:

The-Barrel-Roll-Escape.gif

Then of course the rest is history. Only in the end was he saved by his "deal with the devil luck" as apparently he still had a couple fights left in his contract (a certain # of W's for his soul)

But fuck. Chael Sonnen though losing bot fights, the first fight was for sure him at his best. He looked so amped in there to really beat Anderson up and that's exactly what he did. But the difference between good fighters and great fighters is that a good fighters best fight is still one he lost, where a great fighter has dozens of best fights.

Silva's spirit was crushed in the first fight the moment this happened:

The-Barrel-Roll-Escape.gif

Then of course the rest is history. Only in the end was he saved by his "deal with the devil luck" as apparently he still had a couple fights left in his contract (a certain # of W's for his soul)

But fuck. Chael Sonnen though losing bot fights, the first fight was for sure him at his best. He looked so amped in there to really beat Anderson up and that's exactly what he did. But the difference between good fighters and great fighters is that a good fighters best fight is still one he lost, where a great fighter has dozens of best fights.

Let's not forget
silva-rocked.gif

Rogan and Goldberg went nuts.
But yea, real fun fight to watch. Both times. That's a special rivalry right there.

Back