Conor avoiding FW title defense due to weight cut -Gunnar Nelson

I don't even blame McGregor for not wanting to make the weight cut, he looks like death.

He said nothing of the sort. Everyone already knows it's a bad cut. But Gunnar said he could do it no problem.

He doesn't want to make the cut, but you cannot hold a division to ransom. Make up your damn mind Conor.

He doesn't want to make the cut, and he doesn't want to let go of the belt. So we're stuck in limbo.

dammit gunny,you supposed to be quiet about that shit

Kenny Florian avoiding writing original material
-Gunnar Nelson

I think most suspected the cut was getting harsh for Conor. This really sucks because he is a great champ and adds excitement to that division.

Until Conor, I didn't care much for that division.

Conor should take a leaf out of Nates book and go vegan.

If he wants any credibility at all he should defend once and then he can go to 155. There's alot of great matchups for him at that weightclass too.

Let's not forget that Conor will always be a huge fucking draw. Like him or not.

Clickbait title right from MMAMania to here. Here's the actual quote for those that I'm sure won't actually read the article:

"It's really just up to him, whatever he wants to do. I think that 145 is...I know he can go back down and defend his title, no problem. But I just think he doesn't want to do that cut again. It's a nasty one, and I agree with him. I understand that. So I think maybe I would like to see him going to the 155 before going all the way up to the welterweight."

Dude is never fighting at 145 again. The UFC is going to kill their creation. He's going to get stripped of the title later in the year and might never fight again in the UFC.

I think most suspected the cut was getting harsh for Conor. This really sucks because he is a great champ and adds excitement to that division.

Until Conor, I didn't care much for that division.

It def made it more exciting that it had ever been. Most guys,when it came to aldo its like shhh...hes a killer...maybe..maybe i have a chance...hes only human..shhhh

Conor:'ES A BUM AND ILL WRECK HIS BUM LIFE

<13 seconds>

Clickbait title right from MMAMania to here. Here's the actual quote for those that I'm sure won't actually read the article:

"It's really just up to him, whatever he wants to do. I think that 145 is...I know he can go back down and defend his title, no problem. But I just think he doesn't want to do that cut again. It's a nasty one, and I agree with him. I understand that. So I think maybe I would like to see him going to the 155 before going all the way up to the welterweight."

This sentence is the sticking point. If he doesn't wanna do it, DONT.

Uh...

No shit.

Beats up on self proclaimed midgets.

Whines about being a midget after getting smacked around by Diaz.

Back