Both Glover and Rumble are avenging their teammates losses

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Chuck Lidell lost to Rampage and Rashad -> Glover beat them both
Rashad lost to Lil' Nog and Bader -> Rumble beat them both

I hope UFC forces Rumble to take this fight with Glover if he doesn't want to

That fight would be insane, but I think they will keep Rumble for Bones ..

Bones have to win Vs Cormier tho...

I really like that fight.

They should've put in on UFC200 card, so if Jones or Cormier get injured again, Rumble would've been ready.

Chuck Lidell lost to Rampage and Rashad -> Glover beat them both
Rashad lost to Lil' Nog and Bader -> Rumble beat them both

I hope UFC forces Rumble to take this fight with Glover if he doesn't want to
Put in on 200 and make Hendricks vs Gastellum a pre lim fight

But glover will win of they do end up fighting which means Uncle Dana wont make thia fight and keep rumble for the winner of jones/Cormier in New York

I'm tired and was gonna say I doubt either of them would look at it like that if they did fight.

AJ and Rashad are very good friends though and the KO was recent.

Put in on 200 and make Hendricks vs Gastellum a pre lim fight
No fucking way that can put hendricks and gastellum on the main card unless it's jenny hendrix

giphy.gif

Glover is the one guy who will stand and bang with Rumble in the pocket and also one guy that could drop him get on his back and choke him out. I'm not saying it's gonna happen but the dude is definitely capable of it. Or Rumble takes him down and does to Glover what Glover did to Maldonado.

Rumble would put a hurting on Glover, Glover doesn't have the wrestling to make Rumble quit.

Nah

Glover isn't with Hackleman no more so it can't work like that

i really don't think Rumble deserves his rematch with DC only after 2 wins, that fight was year ago not 3 or 4 years ago and it wasn't close, Rumble got choked out. I would rather see fresh fight in DC/Glover

Maybe he should get KOd then he'll be ripe for another title shot, eh?

I love the idea of this fight, a true #1 contenders fight. I was thinking Gus should fight Glover but I would rather see Gus take a step back and fight a few 6-15 ranked fighters since he's had tough competition his last 4 fights.

Back