[VIDEO] Some Quick Thoughts on Wonderboy

TheStrikingGuy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got bored today and made this. Playing with a new microphone, let me know what you think.

How many fights have you been in and how did you knock them out?

Of course. Jack, I follow you since 2012 bro

When 200 comes I'd like a article about Cain vs Browne

Audio is good, just a couple of awkward pauses. That's where having some underneath audio (music, live commentating from the clip your showing, etc) can fill that void, more polished effect. That's also where you'd bump that audio up to your speaking level, but only during your pauses, then back down to low mix level.

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Audio is good, just a couple of awkward pauses. That's where having some underneath audio (music, live commentating from the clip your showing, etc) can fill that void, more polished effect. That's also where you'd bump that audio up to your speaking level, but only during your pauses, then back down to low mix level.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers man!

Is this the same Hello Japan whose highlights I adore?

You're like the David Attenborough of MMA...

Who knew that that was a thing?

Hope that makes sense.

Agree with this. I would keep talking during the clip replays to accentuate to the viewer exactly what you're looking at.

Great Video man.

its nice to see a video tribute to Karate/Kickboxing fighter, which get a lot of hate here.

big fan of Thompson and Andy Hug.

What's up with your accent, are you British or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back