next UFC hall of fame inductee has to be...

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
rich-franklin-225x278.jpg

Rich " Ace " Franklin

Do you think the ufc will do a HOF ceremony around 200?

Who else could go to the Hall of fame?
Evan Tanner?
Brock Lesnar?
Big Nog?
Tim Sylvia?

Thought?

no one, except maybe you, cares about the HOF

"Hi guys this is Dana White. I hereby announce myself, into the UFC Hall Of Fame. I would like to thank myself, for being so Bald. Oh and Me and Conor were Never friends, Thank you everybody, To all those that think I didn't deserve this, you need to fucking shutup you fucking goofs!"

Last edited:
Yep they are doing HOF inductions during the fan expo again international fight week!(200 week)

Yup Franklin would deserve it, he was a good champion and was very popular at the time UFC became really big in 2005. He had so many great fights in UFC.. Franklin vs Quarry is still one of my favorite KO's

Ace deserves it.

Win or lose, Anderson should retire after the Uriah fight, and also be inducted. I lost a lot of admiration for him, but his record-breaking streak and wild dominance have to be respected.

Agreed with Ace getting inducted. That'd be the best speech in sports history.

fire-marshall-bill-o.gif

Has to be Sean Sherk.....dude should have been in before Forrest and whats his face.........

Well 10-4 in the UFC, 2 times HW champion.
I don't get the "LMAO"
I'd be fucking stoked if Tim got into the HOF

I know it's bollocks regardless, but I'd love to see him get some props.

Not just because my name either lol. He was the first fighter in the UFC with multiple backrounds instead of just one. He won 2 tournaments and was a runner up in a 3rd. (Lost to coleman) a true pioneer to the sport in the 90s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
Who cares? There's a shirt seller there, induct your mother as well.

I don't think they'd induct the vice president of a rival promotion.

hqdefault.jpg

The diaz bros and it's not even close.. both Nate and nick should be the next on the hall of fame

Back