Name one thing you'd like to see more of in fights.

FrontNakedChoke

Reaction score
I will start.

For me it's combinations. I absolutely love watching strikers get loose with combinations. Unfortunately due to the threat of grappling we don't see as many. I still think when fighters are getting the better of their opponent they should open up with more combinations as the fight go on. It kind of annoys me to see one strike thrown at a time by each fighter. But hey, that's just like, my opinion man..

Name one thing you'd like to see more of in fights. Go!

8rWSPVW.gif

Pretty much

I will start.

For me it's combinations. I absolutely love watching strikers get loose with combinations. Unfortunately due to the threat of grappling we don't see as many. I still think when fighters are getting the better of their opponent they should open up with more combinations as the fight go on. It kind of annoys me to see one strike thrown at a time by each fighter. But hey, that's just like, my opinion man..

Name one thing you'd like to see more of in fights. Go!

hey big guy who's that in ur av?

Oblique kicks.

Jks:p

Kicking combinations...but its a tough thing to do in mma cos that can get you taken down,but i love to see it.Guy mezger is the first guy i remember doing them with any frequency.

Id like to see less ineffective circling by fighters nowadays, most of them are just avoiding a fight...... I want to see them engaging each other more often, which would lead to more action

Body shots. I love a good shot to the liver or solar plexus.

Id like to see less ineffective circling by fighters nowadays, most of them are just avoiding a fight...... I want to see them engaging each other more often, which would lead to more action

acTION! *Japanese referee voice*

I want to see someone just start punching jon's fingers

hkovBj1.gif

Fuck dat shit

I like a fighter like Fedor,who just goes right at whoever he is fighting,no matter how big. Just a smash mouth style. Its not the only style there that i love but is but its the manliest :D

Less hugging at weigh-ins and more true hatred!

They can hug it out in the end.

Stand and bang, just bleed and to the death

fedor_angry.gif
ContentKnobbyLabradorretriever.gif

More jumping into guard while trying to knock someones head off. Poor Nogs

Elbows in the clinch. Elbows punishing bad takedown attempts. Elbows during clinch separation. Elbows and knees to the body on the ground when an opponent turtles instead of punching their arms.

Elbows.

I want to see someone just start punching jon's fingers

hkovBj1.gif

Fuck dat shit

its actually something you could do. Fedor used his hand fighting to get in on tim sylvia. the whole thing was set up by him misderecting his jab hand for a split second

FedorSylviaGif3.gif

Back