Nice quick sparring by Shogun(good angles, head movement and strikes)

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is he dodging those straight punches Corey likes to thrown and firing back with good speed... Master Cordeiro knows his shit:

1) That's not sparring
2) 95% of people in any given MT/KB/MMA gym are going to be able to do the same.

Fuck you forgetting my hopes up TS.

I am still pretending this fight is not happening.

Lol They are just doing the same 2 counter drills... Not sparring. Angles, head movement? Lol

I wish 1% of the people who post here knew what the hell they were talking about.

Looks like Counter/Trigger drills to me.

Huge Shogun Nut hugger, but the guy needs to hang em up. Compared to his younger days, he had much better movement, reaction time, and granite chin.

Still, always false hope to cling on.

Lol They are just doing the same 2 counter drills... Not sparring. Angles, head movement? Lol

I wish 1% of the people who post here knew what the hell they were talking about.
Without the people who aren't as knowledgeable the sport would never grow. I wish posters had patience with these people and try and help them or at least stop insulting them. I remember my first fight I watched years ago, it was actually overseas and it was a Pride fight and I fell in love with the sport. But even though I watched for years I didn't know crap and only learned from the Internet and through forums (still learning every day too)`. Give people a break help them and maybe this sport will continue to grow instead of discouraging them and possibly pushing them away.

Here is he dodging those straight punches Corey likes to thrown and firing back with good speed... Master Cordeiro knows his shit:

He's barely slipping, the guy isn't actually throwing for his head, and he looks slow and uncoordinated.

Anderson by Wrestlefuck (coming from a Shogun fan).

This fight is not going to win any styles points.

Ever notice that your never see pics or vids of Shogun doing S&C drills. I honestly think he fights on pure skills. S&C would probably damage his knees before he fight.

Corey didn't want to stand with Maldonado... I doubt he will want to stand and bang with Shogun.

thats a drill bro

I hope he beats Anderson so much, go Shogun, you can do it!

Back