Nate "dumbbell" Diaz

shogunspride

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
good effort on making 155 he looks like a straight 180/205er here....Nate going after Luke.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
How fuckin small is Van Damme?

Looks borderline manlet sized.

tumblr_n34391Oszk1syplf0o1_400.gif

wow JCVD looking tiny. Compared to his old days as "Muscles from Brussels"
giphy.gif

War DIAZ Bro!

I thought it was weird too... Internet says he's 1,77m, though.

Yeah, I'm using the metric system because it's a system that makes sense, as opposed to the american one.

I thought it was weird too... Internet says he's 1,77m, though.

Yeah, I'm using the metric system because it's a system that makes sense, as opposed to the american one.
So he's as tall as joe rogan

Well he is pretty old, probably shrunk a bit, as we all do. He fought at 160lbs I think, when he was competing in full-contact karate, so he wasn't a midget.

good effort on making 155 he looks like a straight 180/205er here....Nate going after Luke.
View attachment 95285

That's about what Nick looked like fight week l96, so I don't think he's getting that big. Also, the idea that the Diaz brothers aren't smart is for people that can't listen to words but can hear their voice and stammering. Both Nick and Nate are very deep thinkers and that's why they have a lot of pausing and stammering. Both guys are obviously smart about fighting and have been able to generalize that to other areas. So don't hate.

He's going to get all the bitches.

200w.gif

That's about what Nick looked like fight week l96, so I don't think he's getting that big. Also, the idea that the Diaz brothers aren't smart is for people that can't listen to words but can hear their voice and stammering. Both Nick and Nate are very deep thinkers and that's why they have a lot of pausing and stammering. Both guys are obviously smart about fighting and have been able to generalize that to other areas. So don't hate.
The Diaz brothers arnt smart, there fuckn geniuses....and just Nate looks huge considering he fights at 155

People begin talking like he is a super huge LW after the Mcgregor fight.

Sure, he is tall, but it is not like he is the biggest guy there.

He has about the same height as Cerrone, Ferguson, Barbosa and Chiesa.

And he is not the most muscular guy in there aswell, actually far from it.

Back