this card is a garbage

UFC Fight Pass Co-Main Event:

265 lbs.: Roy Nelson vs. Derrick Lewis

UFC Fight Pass Main/Under Card:

155 lbs.: Mitch Clarke vs. Joseph Duffy
155 lbs.: Mehdi Baghdad vs. John Makdessi
135 lbs.: Anthony Birchak vs. Dileno Lopes
170 lbs.: Alan Jouban vs. Nordine Taleb

That's the current lineup. Nelson vs Lewis is a solid heavyweight scrap. Duffy still has a bit of hype behind him. Dileno Lopes is coming off one of the most underrated fights of 2015. Jouban and Taleb are both solid guys.

UFC Fight Pass Co-Main Event:

265 lbs.: Roy Nelson vs. Derrick Lewis

UFC Fight Pass Main/Under Card:

155 lbs.: Mitch Clarke vs. Joseph Duffy
155 lbs.: Mehdi Baghdad vs. John Makdessi
135 lbs.: Anthony Birchak vs. Dileno Lopes
170 lbs.: Alan Jouban vs. Nordine Taleb

That's the current lineup. Nelson vs Lewis is a solid heavyweight scrap. Duffy still has a bit of hype behind him. Dileno Lopes is coming off one of the most underrated fights of 2015. Jouban and Taleb are both solid guys.

^This. Even Baghdad vs Makdessi should be a good scrap on the feet. And the UFC isn't even halfway through finalising the card yet so calling it rubbish is a little presumptuous.

^This. Even Baghdad vs Makdessi should be a good scrap on the feet. And the UFC isn't even halfway through finalising the card yet so calling it rubbish is a little presumptuous.
there are already 10 fights, they'll add maixmum 2-3. Card needs some solid fights imo

I'm mistaken. More fights were added:

• Alberto Mina vs. Mike Pyle
  • Alvaro Herrera vs. Vicente Luque
  • Gilbert Burns vs. Lukasz Sajewski
  • Marco Beltran vs. Reginaldo Vieira
Frankly, I think Pyle, Luque, Burns, and Vieria should all win pretty easily.

there are already 10 fights, they'll add maixmum 2-3. Card needs some solid fights imo

Ah you're right I didn't see the other 4 fights they announced. I guess the card is looking a little average but I'm not exactly surprised especially when you look at the UFC cards leading up to it. I guess that's why it's a fightpass card.

it's really not a bad card at all. bad cards are filled with over the hill guys fighting each other. this card features guys who all have upsides.

What an embarrassing situation for a Champ. Fight pass ? Jeez.
Why would he accept this ? He should have fought Conor on crutches. Would have changed his career. He deserves a better situation than this. Guys a wrecking machine.

Card is looking great so far. Looking forward to seeing Duffy, Makdessi and Jouban.

Remember this card is only on fightpass. so this is what we will have to expect. I'm not too keen on the card either, but Black Beast vs Roy Nelson is a epic fought though, that is such a fan friendly fight.

It's a fight pass card with 2 cards coming in 2 days directly afterwards. Don't like it don't watch.

Jouban/Taleb is a damn good fight.

Stop whining.

I'm mistaken. More fights were added:

• Alberto Mina vs. Mike Pyle
  • Alvaro Herrera vs. Vicente Luque
  • Gilbert Burns vs. Lukasz Sajewski
  • Marco Beltran vs. Reginaldo Vieira
Frankly, I think Pyle, Luque, Burns, and Vieria should all win pretty easily.
Pyle vs Mina could be a fun brawl. Also looking forward to Vicente Luque

Theres like 5 title fights that weekend and we're complaining about this Fight Pass card(which has a title fight)? STFU

I can see Pyle/Mina Jouban/Taleb, and Duffy/Clarke on the main card. The rest will probably be prelims.

Back