Overeem vs Arlovski, who is telling the truth?

DrunkenHigh

Maa ngi joge
Banned
Reaction score
Cliffs: Overeem says he's never spoken to Joe Silva they're top five hw's, Arlovski spends half the video blaming Overeem for picking a fight.

Oh also, who wins?

giphy.gif

I believe Arlovski.

I'd be more willing to side with Overeem at this point, simply becouse he is telling what happened, as opposed to Arlovski who based this all on "he said, she said" of what somebody said about what Overeem supposedly did. So you have one man's word against another man's word based on somebody elses word ;)

Cliffs: Overeem says he's never spoken to Joe Silva they're top five hw's, Arlovski spends half the video blaming Overeem for picking a fight.
I can't even figure out what you said.

Arlovski comes across as a genuine guy, Overeem not so much!
It could be that Alistair trains with him and think it's a safe win.

I think Overeem is telling the truth, Arlovski is going based on second hand information.

I think Overeem wins 80% of the time, he's better than Arlovski at everything except hand speed and cardio but cardio hasn't been an issue for Overeem lately.

I think Overeem wins 80% of the time, he's better than Arlovski at everything except hand speed and cardio but cardio hasn't been an issue for Overeem lately.
Andre seems really annoyed. Good fight for him IMHO.

Doesn't matter what happened because they're scheduled to collide. Reem picks up the W and is announced the #2 at HW.

"i have more heart then Overeem" - Arlovski
I think that if he has a chance to beat Overeem he will definatly need to have more heart then Overeem.
I liked how Overeem came off in this segment , personaly i would like to see Arlovski win but imo Overeem will defeat him.

I think Overreem is going to retire Arlovski

I hope Andrei can put Alistair to sleep.

Arlovski can have all the heart in the world, but against superior cardio, striking, and movement he will lose badly.

Andre seems really annoyed. Good fight for him IMHO.

Arlovski has always taken things like this very personally. Overeem is the opposite and probably would fight anyone except for his brother.

Arlovski has always taken things like this very personally. Overeem is the opposite and probably would fight anyone except for his brother.

Arlovski has alot more to lose,makes sense.

Back