[VIDEO] Luke Rockhold Sparring

Love or hate him Luke's got the makings of a champ

That honestly wasnt very impressive. Id like to see more activity and less thinking from Rockhold with the hands

Every time I see someone sparring/fighting with their lead hand down by their thigh I just want to see them get their head knocked off.

Weidman vs Rockhold - when two unlikable personalities collide.

luke on top of his game... i think he beats weidman again, unfortunately

I love Rockold the fighter
I despise Rockold the person

SJ Sharks wasn't much more than a punching bag for the straight left (terrible utilization of head movement and footwork against a southpaw, and in general). Luke's hands down, and his obvious disdain for his training partner's ability to land any offense, doesn't leave us with a whole lot to see here aside from what's clearly a sparring mismatch.

The Chris is going down. I would like to see Luke Rockhold vs Nick Diaz. Or against Anderson Silva, would be awesome.

Something is wrong with his knee.

That honestly wasnt very impressive. Id like to see more activity and less thinking from Rockhold with the hands

My thoughs exactly. He should go easier and work more. That was crap, but on the other hand we don't know how many rounds they did before that.

LOL, Has the acoustics turned up so it sounds like he is hitting like Yoel!

I thought was another well disguised Khabib thread.....

Yeah paw to his dick, have your lands low and run into every straight there is. That other guy really doesn't learn quick.

Back