When is the next ufc Hall of fame induction

megaton

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would of been cool if they did it at ufc 200 but I don't think that's going to happen
Would be nice to see AS, Belfort, Hendo and Mir inducted.
Any others come to mind

Would of been cool if they did it at ufc 200 but I don't think that's going to happen
Would be nice to see AS, Belfort, Hendo and Mir inducted.
Any others come to mind

I don't really pay attention to HOF, cause, well - it's like the rock 'n' roll hall of fame, who the fuck gives a shit, and those induced aren't rock at all, yada yada.

But Silva just coming of a PED suspension, Belfort pretty much same thing - I wouldn't get my hopes up for them being in the UFC HOF anytime soon. And should they even?

Last edited:
I don't really pay attention to HOF, cause, well - it's like the rock 'n' roll hall of fame, who the fucks give a shit, and those induced aren't rock at all, yada yada.

Cheap Trick finally got in & kicked ass ;)

Who ever can manage a career and kiss Dana's ass until it's completed gets in next.

They'll probably put Ronda in there so she'll get her confidence back

But Silva just coming of a PED suspension, Belfort pretty much same thing - I wouldn't get my hopes up for them being in the UFC HOF anytime soon. And should they even?

ice_cube_wtf.gif

I don't really pay attention to HOF, cause, well - it's like the rock 'n' roll hall of fame, who the fuck gives a shit, and those induced aren't rock at all, yada yada.

Stephen Bonar is in the HOF and he's been busted twice for roids, AS and belfort are legends in terms of mma same with hendo and mir

Well, as I said, I don't pay attention to the HOF. So I dunno if proven cheaters are in there. if so, obviously Anderson and Belfort should be there, at least at one point in time. But I wouldn't want to induce them right now, coming off of suspension.

Stephen Bonar is in the HOF and he's been busted twice for roids, AS and belfort are legends in terms of mma same with hendo and mir

Yeah, but isn't Bonnar in the HOF for being part of the TUF thing, that legendary/revolutionary fight with Forest, and not as a fighter as such?

Yeah, but isn't Bonnar in the HOF for being part of the TUF thing, that legendary/revolutionary fight with Forest, and not as a fighter as such?
Exactly, so why does that mean AS or Belfort can't be inducted, they are both legends in there own rights and both hold prestigious ufc records, AS has the most consecutive title defenses, and longest winning streak, Vitor has most kos, 1st round kos, former title holder. I think they are HOF material

Exactly, so why does that mean AS or Belfort can't be inducted, they are both legends in there own rights and both hold prestigious ufc records, AS has the most consecutive title defenses, and longest winning streak, Vitor has most kos, 1st round kos, former title holder. I think they are HOF material

They are, and I've got no problem with them being induced. As peds are part of the history (and present) of the sport. It's probably just a bad time right now, as I said, with them recently having been caught/suspended.

Evan Tanner
Brock Lesnar
Rich Franklin

that should be the 3 next guy in the hof

Its as fixed as the wwf hof. Independently selected and elected is the only way to make it legit. Not a nuthugger but, no fedor=not valid. Sorry

The real question is: "and should they even?"

200w.gif

If anybody mentions a certain bearded Irishman this thread will go from a 3-4 page potential thread to a 37 page thread before dinner time.

6 guys from the hall of fame got popped for a banned substance, some more than once. So I don't think the UFC hall of fame cares for that. Neuther should we

If anybody mentions a certain bearded Irishman this thread will go from a 3-4 page potential thread to a 37 page thread before dinner time.
This is sad but true. The last two threads I made went to 5 pages and literally zero Conor fans participated. When the thread is unrelated to Conor, they just don't care. El Tappo fans are just as stuck up as Quitter McBegger

Back