Tate said that Zuffa offered to fly in TWENTY of Conor's team with him to pressers.

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
On her latest podcast (thanks @Homeless Infant ) Tate discussed a variety of topics.
She mentioned that she was always a huge fan on Conor's & love how he built his brand, but she is being honest that Conor should have done the media considering he is main event & had it in his contract.
She also gave details that Zuffa said they would fly him & twenty of his team to the states that week at their expense ... in a PRIVATE JET!
She said that they tried to make it as easy as possible and that the commercial shoot was a priority & even though it was not in the contract to pay for all of that, they tried their best!
She also said if his fans get mad that she is being honest about things then so be it!

"Ask Miesha Q&A"

http://mieshatate.com/podcast/

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor is acting like a spoiled brat and maybe it's time for his nutthugers to realize that.

I just read Tate in the title. I see no pics of dat ass.

I'm disappointed in you, son.

So what? They flew all the fighters in for that.

Amazing. I put TWENTY (of his team) all in caps & yet you missed it.
Zuffa did not fly TWENTY of everybody's team in a private plane (for that event)
lol

So what?

Who gives a fuck

So you cannot read & cannot comprehend?

Want to try for the trifecta?

How about trying to add something to the conversation instead of being "that guy" in the thread that bitches without adding anything?

Amazing. I put TWENTY (of his team) all in caps & yet you missed it.
Zuffa did not fly TWENTY of everybody's team in a private plane (for that event)
lol
Don't expect reading comprehension on sherdog.
Btw if what she said is even only half accurate (10 instead of 20), well Conor's stunt looks even worse and makes me think that it was probably just about money.

Don't expect reading comprehension on sherdog.

Once you call out the nitwits & use ignore ... you find there is a lot of decent posters on SD.
Some great debates & back/forth came out of all the recent craziness IMO

So you cannot read & cannot comprehend?

Want to try for the trifecta?

How about trying to add something to the conversation instead of being "that guy" in the thread that bitches without adding anything?

This thread adds nothing to Sherdog.

@Zefram Cochrane
Since you seem like a Holly fan, she mentioned that her & Holly talked after the Jon Jones fight & that Holly told her she is sad, but everything is fine between them & that she hopes Tate keeps the belt & that their rematch is for the title.
Tate says Holly is great, but her management is where the issues are.
FTR Holly has said that she knew she was not getting an immediate shot & that she never thought of her fight with Tate as a favor.
Holly is pure class!

Does she know this or is this just something she heard and is repeating?

Also, good for Conor, holding his ground.

Back