Is this the worst sherdog has ever been

Spider Ricco

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In terms of pure hatred and a barrage of threads over the same fighter. Has there ever been such a time in sherdogs history? Some folk will say when fedor or Rousey lost but this seems a lot more intense to me.

I am a rational Conor fan so after the Diaz match I understood a backlash was to be expected and deserved to an extent, so I took a break from sherdog so you could have your fun.

Since I came back it seems outrageous around here this last month or so , we now only deal in extremes it seems with everyone either a hater or hugger.
I haven't seen one good constructive thread or discussion in this time about the matter. So surely this is the worst it's ever been here?

Most on here are know-nothing fools who started watching MMA last month.

They have no sense of balance. When someone loses they're dreadful and no-hopers, when they win they're the best ever.

Fools, my friend. Laugh along and occasionally pull their pants down as I do.

It was way worse for Rousey as all the beta cucks took their chance to beat their puny chests and feel good about the fall of a strong woman.

(Wink.)

Sherdogs bad now but it was worse when all of the creepy nerds living vicariously through Conor were running rampant around here.

Sherdog before Conor lost was like a cult. Filled with weirdos that would parrot his quotes and brag about how much money another man has.

Nah, it's definitely been worse.

I am a rational Conor fan so after the Diaz match I understood a backlash was to be expected and deserved to an extent, so I took a break from sherdog so you could have your fun.

eNe0bRT.gif

Conor is a boss and the faceless losers hate this.

Worst was post 194 where Conor nuthuggers kept making shit threads about how Conor would starch Lawler and RDA.

Worst time to be a conor fan i bet.

Otherwise its about normal.

Sherdogs bad now but it was worse when all of the creepy nerds living vicariously through Conor were running rampant around here.
Agreed.
The situation now is nothing compared to when Conor nuthuggers were calling him goat, and spamming his head clean off meme..

Seriously though, Conor behaved like an absolute cunt to so many fighters the response from fans of those fighters is far from unexpected. This is the guy who brought RDA's wife into his trash talk. The guy who punched Nate's hand at the weigh-in. He crossed lines in his thirst for the almighty $$$.

He's a massive heel and this is what happens when heels fall. It's all part of the fun.

Dude's still in my top 3 favourite fighters to watch. He'll be fine.

No, you should have seen what a smelly craphouse this place was before conor got his ass whooped.

I come here for the lols. If I want decent MMA discussion I go elsewhere.

It was way worse for Rousey as all the beta cucks took their chance to beat their puny chests and feel good about the fall of a strong woman.

(Wink.)

I liked your post, then saw the "wink". I'm not gonna unlike it though, cuz hey, that's not how I roll.

But you would have been right if you hadn't been ironic.

mcg and his zombies ruined sherdog
it's now the wwe forum

Before Ronda lost. Ronda vs (insert male fighter) threads were mind numbing.

I come here for the lols. If I want decent MMA discussion I go elsewhere.

Where do you go for decent MMA discussion? And don't you worry, I'm not gonna follow you and pollute your safe place, just curious.

lol at it being hatred. almost everyone is laughing at Conor, not spewing hate. And it isn't the Nate loss so much as its all the shit he's done since then.

Sherdog before Conor lost was like a cult. Filled with weirdos that would parrot his quotes and brag about how much money another man has.

Nah, it's definitely been worse.

eNe0bRT.gif

That's what I'm talking about, I was never a deluded Conor fan...but we only deal in extremes these days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back