Conor falls as every realist predicted

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Educated MMA fans always said conor would be exposed once he fough fighters of his size, and he would never be a champ again because of Edgar

I love whenever we get a fresh new topic with new insightful views.

Thank TS

201504_1201_eeeag_sm.jpg

Like they said he would smoke Aldo too... I just enjoy good fights man. Fuck all the politics

Just because you 'can' make a new thread, doesn't mean you should.

If Conor beats Aldo, he'll still eventually fights Edgar and retires.

That's possibly the worst prediction I've ever seen. Yes, Conor will retire one day.

And if Aldo beats Conor we have a trilogy fight.

By fighting fighters "his size" are you referring to the clearly larger fighter Nate? And by saying he would never be champ again because of Edgar, are you predicting the future?

Cause I wouldn't call that "educated", I would probably call it dumb.

Ive never seen so much made out of one loss before.

People acting like no champion has ever lost a fight before. I know Conor divides people..but damn some of you guys are salty mother fuckers.

Educated MMA fans always said conor would be exposed once he fough fighters of his size, and he would never be a champ again because of Edgar

Do you really think Conor and Nate are even close to similar size?

Nate is heavier.
Nate is taller.
Nate has a longer reach.

Nate is a lot bigger than Conor.

Do you really think Conor and Nate are even close to similar size?

Nate is heavier.
Nate is taller.
Nate has a longer reach.

Nate is a lot bigger than Conor.
He's a better fighter too.

Never look down on someone who reaches for the stars.

Maybe, but I'm responding to a comment about size.

Why not bring up that Nate has black hair whilst Conor has blond hair? Or that Nate might be funnier than Conor? Or any other fact/opinion about the two.

Why didn't he get exposed against Holloway or Poirier then?

OK so Connor is better than Aldo? so therefore Nate is better than Aldo? Your logic therefore implies, RDA is better than Nate, Jeremy Stephens is better than RDA, Max Holloway is better than Jeremy Stephens, therefore Max Holloway is better than Nate, and obviously Connor................ hang on a minute??. ....... SEE HOW DUMB YOU ARE!!!!!

I dont even like to discuss conny, his career is so strange to me ive never been confident in him in big fights even though i like the guy very much.. Ive always kept my distance from becoming a true fan of his. Too many unseen avenues. Damn near everything said about him on here is pure speculation. I think everyone forgets how short his time at the top has been so far. Let things play out a little guys. Jeez

Back