UFC.tv and their spoilers

Fire Belly

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looking through vids that I've missed and I read the comments on the vid and it tells you who wins and how.

Example:

"Once Dave Herman took control in the second round against Jon Olav Einemo the end was in sight as he got the TKO victory late in second round in his UFC debut."

I don't want to know this if I'm about to watch the video FFS. It's in their top 200 so I know it'll probably be worth watching, but fuck man, don't spoil it for me.

Tweet it to Dana and he'll personally apologize to you and have his team fix it right away.

Either that or he'll call you a goof and tell you to stop watching.

nah, that sounds too proactive for my liking. I'd rather piss and moan about it on a forum

I'm with you bro. Its a minor complaint, but its still annoying. I'm going back to watch some old fights I may have missed, only to have the results given away in the description.

That Herman vs olav fight was pretty fun

Looking through vids that I've missed and I read the comments on the vid and it tells you who wins and how.

Example:

"Once Dave Herman took control in the second round against Jon Olav Einemo the end was in sight as he got the TKO victory late in second round in his UFC debut."

I don't want to know this if I'm about to watch the video FFS. It's in their top 200 so I know it'll probably be worth watching, but fuck man, don't spoil it for me.

How about you don't read it then, dumbass?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back