Conor McGregor has done something no one else has...

Coughman

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Conor McGregor was the first Conor McGregor in UFC to ever dare to challenge Dana and Co. for the right for more money when Conor McGregor deserved it. If you Conor McGregor over the past couple of years how fighters keep Conor McGregoring out constantly from fights, it is a huge asset to have a man who actually Conor McGregor, especially when he takes big risks to do it. Other fighters doesn't Conor McGregor nearly as much hate as other fighters even though Conor McGregor fighters have worse reputations for actually not showing up to fights (eg Aldo, Cain, Khabib). Conor McGregor deserves your Conor McGregor and the Conor McGregor of all Conor McGregors.

b8468a925696bc608cd6500a434144c5.jpg

I wish the mods would just sticky these threads so we can actually talk bout other stuff.

Ever heard of Fedor? Yeah, he wasn't in the UFC (for this reason), because he was demanding utterly ridiculous stipulations for his contract and outrageous amounts of money.

These Conor fans start seeing UFC and think Conor is the first to do everything since 1993.

It´s emabarrasing

He went from challenging to begging in the span of 2 days.

Dana and Conor also never said this was about money. Dana said he didn't want to do 3 pressers and Conor confirmed this.

7ZtyxnE.gif

poor attempt to recreate marclar

And this is how you know someone is new to MMA.

Hahaha. TS has demonstrated that people don't even read paragraphs on sherdog. They just kinda look at the whole thing and try and take it in then say what they felt like saying when they read the thread title. No reading comprehension among the masses that read this forum.

Anyway TS, you might be right, but Conor McGregor is Conor...McGregor?!? Conor McGregor!

Conor does NOT want to fight Diaz ever again. Can't say I blame him.

I love how some Conor fans have a huge dreamworld and see the things as you wanna see lol...

He has also put his finger in his fans face and said fuck you I don't give a shit about you that is why I said fuck those media obligations because believe me when shit like this is going on is when you see just how they feel about the fans. Threatening his retirement lol especially how he done it was pathetic but what he really said was all Conor McGregor fans who pay to see me buy all my shit and break your neck to attend my press I have 2 words for you "fuck you", that is what he told them. Dana White Is all over the fucking place and don't agree with everything he does but one thing you can';t say is that the motherfucker does not work hos ass off making sure the fighters and all involved have a job.

Wow, I think I just Conor'd my McGregors!

LMFAO

He fought for more training time to prepare for Diaz because he is so scared of Diaz...4 months with some media is not enough training time.

He gave up $10 million for training time....it had nothing to do with $

Literally Conor these last few days

itrolyou%25255B2%25255D.png

Tito fought dana, he was never truly butt buddies like conor is with the ufc right now.

Last edited:
Maybe if you started watching last month, kiddo.

First ever UFC multimedia meltdown?

Back