Thiago Alves dropping to 155, making debut in August

FZAKIcV.gif

not surprising

I've always been a Thiago fan.

I hope he can reinvent himself at LW

didn't he used to walk around at 205 at one point?

Really? I always thought of him as a massive WW.

i wish him well. i used to be a fan but his prolonged disappearance kind of made me outgrow the excitement i felt watching him. but i'd still watch his fights.

Whatever happened to his fake nutritional expert Mike Dolce? Got fired again by one of his fighters after 1-2 fights?

he's LW sized. GSP should fight at LW too.

Could be big tbh, Alves is a scary striker and could mix things up in the LW division.

Give him the winner of Lauzon/Sanchez

this is really nuts. have WWs gotten bigger or what? he never looked small at WW until he fought Mein. against hughes and kos he looked the same size. i used to train at AKA too, and Kos was walking around at almost 200 lbs.
edit: lol 200 lbs smartasses

Last edited:
this is really nuts. have WWs gotten bigger or what? he never looked small at WW until he fought Mein. against hughes and kos he looked the same size. i used to train at AKA too, and Kos was walking around at almost 2000 lbs.
Damn, that's a big ass motherfucker right there. Makes me wonder how GSP took him down.

I'm hoping he does well. Been wanting to see how he fares at LW for a long time since he made the announcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back