Conor may get his wish to be on UFC 200 IF Aldo or Edgar get injured.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think he would step in if asked. But he would want his guaranteed 10 million. And he would need enough time to cut to 145lbs. Seems like Conor isn't trying to fill out to be a WW anymore because last time that hurt his cardio according to him.

Aldo is known for getting injured and pulling out. Edgar not so much but it could happen.

Also real fans of MMA. This is the fight we want to see. Either Conor vs Aldo 2. Or Conor vs Edgar. Conor vs Nate can wait.

This is what I'm wishing for. Where is an injured Aldo when you need one.

It would look a little weak if the champion is the late replacement, no?

lol @ the champion fighting on short notice.

I'd destroy Conor in a streetfight

"He may step in if asked..."

He won't be asked to step in.

Mmm, I don't think that would be a good idea.

If he did though, that'd be pretty badass.

Lol no he's at 170 weight

No way he cuts to FW on short notice for a fight he isn't already booked for.

I don't think the UFC would ask him, I don't think he would fight at 145 in short notice and I don't wish an injury to anyone.

But man, McGregor vs. Edgar is a dream matchup. I'm still hoping for it somewhere along the way.

Doubt it

He needs to make a cut to 145
He doesn't ever want to fight Edgar
And he probably still wants the Nate fight next so if he loses. He's still got his belt

How much notice? He isn't making 145 in a week maybe not even two.

I doubt it. He's off the card, UFC won't bend.

I think if Aldo or Edgar get injured, they are going to pull RDA from fightpass and give them a LW Title Shot at UFC 200. That may be why RDA is schedule, on Fightpass, so close to the 200 event.

If Aldo pulls ot early enoght they might replace him with Max Holloway? Edgar and Aldo is not a needle mover. But if Cormier or Jones pulls out they might get so desperate that they save the card with a Conor fight? I mean what options do they have then for the 200-card. None of the other fights on that card can climb up to the main event?

That would be fine. I'm not a Conor fan at all, but putting him in a fight that matters (and could possibly even rebuild his worth) while actually defending his belt would be just dandy. :cool:

Nah, I don't think he's ever going back to 145lbs.

Read his twitter page... he's obsessed with Nate Diaz lol

Nah, I don't think he's ever going back to 145lbs.

Read his twitter page... he's obsessed with Nate Diaz lol
Soner then later he will have to defend that FW-belt or it will become vacant. Yesterday on twitter he expressed the goal of becoming a 2 divsion champ, so I think he has plans to defend it, I hope he plans well for it so he can adapt the diet in time for that brutal 35 pounds cut.

Back