Fight Night 90 Lacking?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
10 fights and we got a GREAT main in Alvarez vs RDA and a good comain (I think) in black beast vs Nelson. The rest of the card has no main card fights. Anyone else think they will add anything remotely good? Mitch Clarke vs joe Duffy could be on the main card but blah. Taleb vs Jouban will make it I guess, just bothers me how much Jouban is hugely force fed to us...

Will we get any other good fights folks?

It will shape up. But there are six cards in that one month I believe so they can't all be amazing.

Edit: I just checked. 10 fights it looks like officially announced. Hopefully they can still add another fight or two for the main card but man, not the best event even for Fight Pass.

Taleb vs Jouban will make it I guess, just bothers me how much Jouban is hugely force fed to us...

Jouban is fucking awesome, you dont want exciting finishes promoted for their fights?

Also if hes being "force fed to us" why is he on a fight pass only card?

Jouban is fucking awesome, you dont want exciting finishes promoted for their fights?

Also if hes being "force fed to us" why is he on a fight pass only card?

I'm confused about this too. Dude isn't heavily promoted and I don't think he's really been on too many if any main cards.

I mean it's exclusive to Fight Pass what were you expecting? Looking forward to RDA steamrolling Eddie, no complaints here.

Fight Pass card on International Fight Week. It's pretty great; you also wont want too much excitement since UFC 200 is only a day away.

Didn't know Pyle was fighting. Pyle vs. Joubain would've been good

Ok. Guess ppl are cool with it.

I kinda feel like they were ready to force Jouban on us for some reason. Maybe he dropped the ball a bit.

Anyway I think the card needs another top guy

fuck me will sherdog ever stop moaning?
not every card can be a barnburner, plus its fightpass, which people are gonna bitch about as well if they dont subscribe,
put mcgregor on it, it will lift the card and stop all the 5000 threads about him.

Translation: "I haven't heard of any of these fighters, therefore they aren't main card quality."

Back