Claudia Gadelha talks about Joanna bullying her during TUF 23

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“[Jedrzejczyk] always started it in the house,” Gadelha said. “I am always the one that gets the last word. I don’t know any girls like her. She likes to bully people. She likes to be on people. I don’t like that. I grew up with the BJJ philosophy. As a kid I was training BJJ. I learned how to respect you, to respect every child, every adult, every old person, how to respect coaches and trainers. I learned all that inside martial arts. That is my lifestyle. “When I see people who don’t show that respect, it really upsets me. That’s how Joanna is. She wants to talk sh** and she is very disrespectful. You never see me trash talk, but I had to do it with her because she was so vocal about it. She is trying to break one thing that is so serious in my life. Kids look up to you. You can’t be that b**** in the house.”

“She says she’s the boss and I think something is in her head,” Gadelha said. “I think the fame might be getting to her. You can’t change when these things happen. She is the champion and parents wouldn’t want their kids to look up to her. They wouldn’t want their kids acting like that. I will have to show her how to be a champion.”

http://www.flocombat.com/article/41419-claudia-gadelha-joanna-is-a-b-tch

There's nothing like being a champion that turns innately shitty people, into even shittier people.

A true champion in life isn't easily corrupted by fame and fortune (GSP, Steve Nash, Cain Velasquez, Mighty Mouse, Holly Holm, most Olympians, etc.)

There's nothing like being a champion that turns innately shitty people, into even shittier people.

A true champion in life isn't easily corrupted by fame and fortune (GSP, Steve Nash, Cain Velasquez, Mighty Mouse, Holly Holm, most Olympians, etc.)

Steve Nash?

Joanna needs to get knocked out. Ever since she became champ she's become exceedingly annoying. Doesn't matter who her opponent is, she treats them all the same, constantly trying to intimidate them. I believe everything Claudia says about her, and I'm happy she shut JJ up in that conference.

Joanna needs to get knocked out. Ever since she became champ she's become exceedingly annoying. Doesn't matter who her opponent is, she treats them all the same, constantly trying to intimidate them. I believe everything Claudia says about her, and I'm happy she shut JJ up in that conference.

Jesus, there's nothing Shertards hate more than a winner.

I like both women...but let's not forget Claudia bitch slapped her after the bell. Problems will occur, let them sort it out.

“[Jedrzejczyk] always started it in the house,” Gadelha said. “I am always the one that gets the last word. I don’t know any girls like her. She likes to bully people. She likes to be on people. I don’t like that. I grew up with the BJJ philosophy. As a kid I was training BJJ. I learned how to respect you, to respect every child, every adult, every old person, how to respect coaches and trainers. I learned all that inside martial arts. That is my lifestyle. “When I see people who don’t show that respect, it really upsets me. That’s how Joanna is. She wants to talk sh** and she is very disrespectful. You never see me trash talk, but I had to do it with her because she was so vocal about it. She is trying to break one thing that is so serious in my life. Kids look up to you. You can’t be that b**** in the house.”

“She says she’s the boss and I think something is in her head,” Gadelha said. “I think the fame might be getting to her. You can’t change when these things happen. She is the champion and parents wouldn’t want their kids to look up to her. They wouldn’t want their kids acting like that. I will have to show her how to be a champion.”

http://www.flocombat.com/article/41419-claudia-gadelha-joanna-is-a-b-tch

Embarassing. You're a fraking MMA fighter and you're squealing on being bullied.

That's a crying shame.

Jesus, there's nothing Shertards hate more than a winner.
Lawler's a real winner and a true warrior. You don't see him pulling this shit, do you? Only a retard would use the "he/she's a winner" excuse, by the way. Congrats.

Lawler's a real winner and a true warrior. You don't see him pulling this shit, do you? Only a retard would use the "he/she's a winner" excuse, by the way. Congrats.

Excuse? Idiot Shertard whiny bitches hate winners. It is how this place is.

Embarassing. You're a fraking MMA fighter and you're squealing on being bullied.

That's a crying shame.
She was asked her opinion on the situation. She isn't just randomly complaining.

You keep saying Shertards like you're not registered to this website yourself tho. Is your only purpose to come here and bitch about what a shitty forum this is? Why the fuck you here then? Go cry in your corner.

200w.gif

Or perhaps you're just a butthurt Jones fan with a persecution complex

Don't really recall anyone hating on Werdum or Robbie or Rockhold etc

Maybe Claudia will follow up on her shots after the bell and actually make it happen this time. But I doubt it.

wish there was audio. I like listening to claudia talk o_O

Back