The next McGregor PPV won't break records

Catz Cuts

Delete this account
Banned
Reaction score
I truly don't understand why some still think Conor will break records. The whole reason why he sold well was cause he'd do the shit he said (hense the "Mystic Mac moniker). His trash talk will come off as deflated, as he couldn't do what he said he would to Nate. I doubt that he will break records without his aura that made him successful.

Your thoughts?

Same idiots said Ronda won't be a big draw any more... I would bet money her return breaks records.

So all Mighty Mouse has to do is start calling his finishes and he will do 1,000,000+ PPV buys?

Interdasting.

Lol, no. He'll still be an enormous draw and potential record breaker.

A lot of his fans don't give two fucks that he lost. A lot of them are loyal to a fault. Except that one guy who dropped the Irish flag and a shitload of dumbasses from sherdog that left and never came back.

If he wins his next fight at 145 he's right back where he started. People will brush the Diaz loss off as him losing to a guy 2 weight classes above FW. He should've just done this from the fucking beginning instead of agreeing to that retarded rematch.

It's the second loss that gets ya. Everyone can get behind a comeback story

Okay. But 1.4 million is still pretty impressive.

Conor ruined MMA with his endless money bullshit and played out trash talk. He really just needs to retire. UFC will be better off. His aura is gone anyway, he's become a Twitter keyboard warrior just like his coach.

A lot of his fans don't give two fucks that he lost. A lot of them are loyal to a fault. Except that one guy who dropped the Irish flag and a shitload of dumbasses from sherdog that left and never came back.

If he wins his next fight at 145 he's right back where he started. People will brush the Diaz loss off as him losing to a guy 2 weight classes above FW. He should've just done this from the fucking beginning instead of agreeing to that retarded rematch.

That flag dropping motherfucker will be back. He just got his faith tested that's all. YouTube McGregor nuthuggers are most definitely gone. Haa

Loyal??? that word don't exist in the casual dictionary. they were their because they believe in him and usually admire things but not anymore and everything is different now. His harcore fans really need to realize this. everything has changed unless he goes on a crazy run nothing will be the same again

Im not conor fan...

But his return if against nate will smash records.

Its the one after that, that will be the issue.

So all Mighty Mouse has to do is start calling his finishes and he will do 1,000,000+ PPV buys?

Interdasting.
Lol no, there's more to it then that. For example Mighty Mouse is seen as too small and unintimidating by a lot of his haters. McGregor is not, plus he also has a large part of a country backing him.

Loyal??? that word don't exist in the casual dictionary. they were their because they believe in him but not anymore and everything is different now. His fans really need to realize this. everything has changed unless he goes on a crazy run nothing will be the same again

You apparently missed the hordes of RTs and fans on social media after he pretend-tweeted that he was back on UFC 200.

After all of this media drama and twitter attention I really don't see how he won't break a million. Breaking the record? Not so sure about it, buuuut if he wins his next one and stays relevant in the media, the next fight just might.

Im not conor fan...

But his return if against nate will smash records.

Its the one after that, that will be the issue.
How? What could he say to hype that? After all the bullshit he spewed, Nate beat him.

You apparently missed the hordes of RTs and fans on social media after he pretend-tweeted that he was back on UFC 200.

well ofcourse it got the entire mma worlds attention because he was making bald statements and it dosen't say anything about casuals at all

How? What could he say to hype that? After all the bullshit he spewed, Nate beat him.
Everyone wants to see one of 2 things happen.

His fans want that redemption

The rest of us want to see him shut up once and for all.

Regarless of what side your on you will buy it for one of those 2 reasons.

I honestly don't know what will happen, but I doubt a Diaz rematch does as well as him actually defending his belt. Casuals and hardcore (both pro and anti Conor) fans seem to care more about other matches than this rematch. Just defend the belt or go for the 155 belt. The idea of the Diaz/McG rematch seems pretty transparent to most people.

well ofcourse it got the entire mma worlds attention because he was making bald statements and it dosen't say anything about casuals at all

You are deranged if you don't think Conor still has a massive fanbase. Just go look at his fucking twitter.

I think you took this gif a little too seriously

yvQXbyC.gif

Same idiots said Ronda won't be a big draw any more... I would bet money her return breaks records.
Ronda is different. I believe she could still beat Holm (provided she can get it to the ground, and not get lit up). McGregor beating Nate however, nah.

It will still be good but not near the 1.5 mark he did

I expect his next putting to be 1,000,000
And I expect UFC 200 to do 1,700,000

Back