Conor Broken/Repairing

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So people like to take Conor's response to defeat as being mentally broke.

So my question is what is the right way to be after defeat? Most sherdogger's like to believe it's accepting your lost, you suck and quit, that you'll never be good if your not good already.

It's clear to see most sherdogger's don't know what there talking about.

In my opinion you can only give so much respect without putting yourself down, you need to make excuses, because if you don't and you go in there the same as you did before, your gonna lose. If you make excuses your finding things you can improve on that has the potential to change the outcome.

Someone who I found had the wrong attitude was Aldo, he blamed his loss on luck, that Conor landed first and if he would've landed he would've won, in no way does he see any problem with his training, preparation, or even execution, he'll he still thinks he's champ and he didn't lose.

Conor on the other hand has so far criticized himself numerous times, and has changed his approach so dramatically that it lead to his removal of UFC 200.
Things Conor has taken away from his loss
-Spent to much time talking and not training

-Relied to heavily on landing his left, wasn't prepared for someone who could handle his left.

-Needs to work on being more sufficient in the octagon with his strikes.

To me, this isn't someone whose mentally broke, but someone who realizes there's something wrong with what he's doing and is working on fixing it.

According to sherdog even the referees are mentally broken

So my question is what is the right way to be after defeat? Most sherdogger's like to believe it's accepting your lost, you suck and quit, that you'll never be good if your not good already.

In my opinion you can only give so much respect without putting yourself down, you need to make excuses, because if you don't and you go in there the same as you did before, your gonna lose. If you make excuses your finding things you can improve on that has the potential to change the outcome.

Someone who I found had the wrong attitude was Aldo, he blamed his loss on luck, that Conor landed first and if he would've landed he would've won, in no way does he see any problem with his training, preparation, or even execution, he'll he still thinks he's champ and he didn't lose.

Conor on the other hand has so far criticized himself numerous times, and has changed his approach so dramatically that it lead to his removal of UFC 200.

-Relied to heavily on landing his left, wasn't prepared for someone who could handle his left.

To me, this isn't someone whose mentally broke, but someone who realizes there's something wrong with what he's doing and is working on fixing it.

I'm surprised I made it this far but I stopped reading here.

Sherdoggers would only be happy if the fighter they dislike went into hiding and declined all interviews after a loss, just in case they accidentally said something that could be construed as an excuse. They don't even want fighters saying the reason they think they lost. Whatever that reason is: it's an excuse. The only reason possible is that the other fighter is better. Totally better. The only chance they have is to train until they surpass the level of betterness that the other guy has.

Efficient, not sufficient.

I'd like to know how Conor will change the fact that Nate is taller, longer, and heavier ?

And recognizing your mistakes doesn't mean your broken.

Ducking fights because of them does.

P.S. typed Conor when I meant Nate. It's been edited.

Last edited:
ahJA9v.gif

Efficient, not sufficient.

I'd like to know how Conor will change the fact that Conor is taller, longer, and heavier ?

And recognizing your mistakes doesn't mean your broken.

Ducking fights because of them does.

So Conor's not going to cut height this time around I see.

no

"Conor on the other hand has so far criticized himself numerous times, and has changed his approach so dramatically that it lead to his removal of UFC 200."

Dramatically my ass, histrionic is more like it. Let's not delude ourselves under the pretext that Conor was righteous in his malfeasance. The guy broke his contractual agreement. If he's going to criticize anything, it needs to be his opprobrious business decision he made with a company that has all but consecrated him. Has any UFC employee ever been treated so benevolently?

"To me, this isn't someone whose mentally broke, but someone who realizes there's something wrong with what he's doing and is working on fixing it."

I very much doubt he's working on his mendacity, in an self-effacing effort to be more veracious.

Maybe if he stopped talking about Nate being a welterweight and he went up so much weight to fight him, then I'd be ok with his reaction to the loss. Oh and he gassed because getting beat up does that. Not just because of his energy use

Nate slapped Conor so hard he still can't think straight.

Conor has never made excuses. He looked at his performance and made his assessment of it, because he was asked to. He only pointed to areas he needed to work on.
If you didn't do well on a test and then say you didn't study sufficiently, that isn't making an excuse. He is merely making observations and trying to make sense of it.

Conor has never made excuses. He looked at his performance and made his assessment of it, because he was asked to. He only pointed to areas he needed to work on.
If you didn't do well on a test and then say you didn't study sufficiently, that isn't making an excuse. He is merely making observations and trying to make sense of it.

Weight doesn't matter, steak no salads, no more weight cut so feels strong and fit, Nate skinny fat, no man can handle his power. He's the better fighter, better striker, will take him down and crush his hips and choke him out! Lol

You obviously don't know the meaning of humble just like the tard Conor doesn't. Want to know how to accept a defeat he right way? Look at how gsp handled the Serra loss. Go away now conortard.

"Conor on the other hand has so far criticized himself numerous times, and has changed his approach so dramatically that it lead to his removal of UFC 200."

Dramatically my ass, histrionic is more like it. Let's not delude ourselves under the pretext that Conor was righteous in his malfeasance. The guy broke his contractual agreement. If he's going to criticize anything, it needs to be his opprobrious business decision he made with a company that has all but consecrated him. Has any UFC employee ever been treated so benevolently?

"To me, this isn't someone whose mentally broke, but someone who realizes there's something wrong with what he's doing and is working on fixing it."

I very much doubt he's working on his mendacity, in an self-effacing effort to be more veracious.

Verbose, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back